When its all said and done.....I def think we are going

I would still like to sign Bell....but not throw the farm at him.

Hairston is going to be the swing OT.....I think he would make an AWESOME RT

We resigned our RT....I personally think that if he plays the way he did at the end of last year he is going to be riding behind Hairst pretty quickly

Left tackle is where the value is going to be at for that 10th pick......the bills dont do a lot of trading around.....I think its going to be a LT. We have signed our QB, our Number 1 receiver, we are going to sign Jackson and have CJ Spiller waiting in the wings......

GOD...excitement for the bills after another dissapointing season.....really?

I'm not positive we'll take a LT. We might, but I am not sure. I have been leaning more towards WR, but I have no idea how Nix has them graded. I will say that Bell not being signed increases the chance for a LT. But they can still sign him before the draft. We'll just be competing against other teams.

Edited by BEAST MODE BABY!

I can definitely see the logic behind it. Even if Kalil is gone, there will be 1 or 2 OTs on the board that are worthy of the #10 pick. Not sure same can be said for DE, or WR.

I like your plan too. Re-sign Bell, AND get an OT prospect. If our OT situation going into the season is Bell, #10pick, Pears, and Hairston then I really like the way our line is shaping up. Especially with Levitre, Woods, Urbik, and Rhinehart in the interior.

I can definitely see the logic behind it. Even if Kalil is gone, there will be 1 or 2 OTs on the board that are worthy of the #10 pick. Not sure same can be said for DE, or WR.

I like your plan too. Re-sign Bell, AND get an OT prospect. If our OT situation going into the season is Bell, #10pick, Pears, and Hairston then I really like the way our line is shaping up. Especially with Levitre, Woods, Urbik, and Rhinehart in the interior.

yep, I think we may go OT or BPA in any event. I am not sold on Quinton Coples at all. Slow motor guy. Gets crushed by top talent. You can tell he has been a man among boys at every level. Beat guys simply on athletic ability. That won't work in the NFL.

yep, I think we may go OT or BPA in any event. I am not sold on Quinton Coples at all. Slow motor guy. Gets crushed by top talent. You can tell he has been a man among boys at every level. Beat guys simply on athletic ability. That won't work in the NFL.

Coples and Mercilus arent even on my big board, and I hope they arent on the Bills' either.

IF we are going to go DE at #10, it better be Ingram (maybe Upshaw) or no one.

It depends on how the Bills have the top OTs graded. From my favorite sources whom I know do their own

scouting and have good connections in the NFL, I only see Kalil and Reiff rated as high as a top 10 pick. There

are varying opinions on Martin from Stanford - some feel he would be good value at 10, others seem to feel

that he is a better RT option and therefore shouldn't fit in the top 10.

After Blackmon, I don't think that any of the WRs are sure enough bets to go as high as #10. I think that

Kendall Wright really hurt himself with a slow 40 at the combine and I (personally) don't like Floyd from

ND. Floyd has too many off-field concerns that suggest that he could have problems in the NFL for me to

take him at 10.

If Reiff isn't available at 10, my current thought is that Melvin Ingram could be the pick in spite of his less

than ideal height. He is probably the best pass rusher in the draft and has shown outstanding athleticism

and versatility. He could be very good in a hybrid 4-3 / 3-4 defense. Still, there is some concern about

his height and arm length....

I would still like to sign Bell....but not throw the farm at him.

Hairston is going to be the swing OT.....I think he would make an AWESOME RT

We resigned our RT....I personally think that if he plays the way he did at the end of last year he is going to be riding behind Hairst pretty quickly

Left tackle is where the value is going to be at for that 10th pick......the bills dont do a lot of trading around.....I think its going to be a LT. We have signed our QB, our Number 1 receiver, we are going to sign Jackson and have CJ Spiller waiting in the wings......

GOD...excitement for the bills after another dissapointing season.....really?

i bill........eve we will draft a left tackle as well with the tenth pick.....nix already said the draft is deep with defensive ends...i dont think he wants to take one at ten just to take one...........go bills in 2012:-)

I'm on board with this. Prior to the SJ extension, I really wasn't sure. Plus, the DE class is suspect and as has long been the case, drafting a good DE is probably only 2nd in difficulty to selecting a good QB. You just never know how a pass rusher is going to pan out. Based on that, all signs point to LT. They need a WR, sure, but I don't think Chan values good WRs the same way he values good offensive lineman. Plus, as was pointed out above, the best value at 10 will probably be an OT.

I have two possible dark horse scenarios. 1) Richardson is still there at 10 and someone wants to trade up with us to grab him. 2) Buddy surprises everybody and takes DeCastro at 10 (Someone mentioned a guard has never been taken that high, but Buddy has taken the BPA the past 2 years with our first pick).

Edited by BEAST MODE BABY!

That would be a remarkable situation going into the season. The competition in camp would be the best thing to ever happen to the Bills O-line in years.

i bill........eve we will draft a left tackle as well with the tenth pick.....nix already said the draft is deep with defensive ends...i dont think he wants to take one at ten just to take one...........go bills in 2012:-)

He (Buddy) also said the draft is deep in tackles. Our # 10 BPA that lands to us may not be a need.

Trade down if anyone offers and we have someone elses need. Make them beg of course. I realize its a stretch as things appear right now but when the heat gets turned up we might have some offers for #10. Maybe we could turn some dirt up on Kalil and have him fall just right to us? anyone have anything ? any thing yet about what we might offer Bell?

It depends on how the Bills have the top OTs graded. From my favorite sources whom I know do their own

scouting and have good connections in the NFL, I only see Kalil and Reiff rated as high as a top 10 pick. There

are varying opinions on Martin from Stanford - some feel he would be good value at 10, others seem to feel

that he is a better RT option and therefore shouldn't fit in the top 10.

After Blackmon, I don't think that any of the WRs are sure enough bets to go as high as #10. I think that

Kendall Wright really hurt himself with a slow 40 at the combine and I (personally) don't like Floyd from

ND. Floyd has too many off-field concerns that suggest that he could have problems in the NFL for me to

take him at 10.

If Reiff isn't available at 10, my current thought is that Melvin Ingram could be the pick in spite of his less

than ideal height. He is probably the best pass rusher in the draft and has shown outstanding athleticism

and versatility. He could be very good in a hybrid 4-3 / 3-4 defense. Still, there is some concern about

his height and arm length....

:thumbsup: I like any of these scenario - although i think you're being a little hard on Floyd, all I've heard is that he has worked hard to restore his name. That being said, I don't think he is #10 talent.

1330989336[/url]' post='2396135']

Exactly. I really hope Martin falls to us, as I'm not sold on Reiff as the 10th pick, regardless of what some talent evaluators say. I'd rather select if Martin isn't there. I'd personally rather have them select Floyd and hope to get another version of Hairston that plays LT in the 3rd-5th. If Fitzpatrick is to succeed, he's gonna need some better WRs.

Nis is a go with the flow type of guy, everything will depend on who is still on the board at the 10 spot.

If its Trent Richardson (who would be the BPA) I can envision a trade with Cincy and the Bills getting their two first round picks in exchange for that #10.

Then I can see the Bills getting an OT AND a CB, or WR, or OG, or OLB / DE.

Jeez ,this one move would so make up for a lot of the past bonehead trade ups to get guys like Losman and McCargo