Long distance relationship

CUT OFF ALL CONTACT. You're not doing yourself any favors. Either she'll start to miss you and contact you herself, or she won't and you'll stop torturing yourself that much quicker. Either way is better than trying to remain in touch.

And if that's the reason she contacts him, it will only prove that she's a self absorbed B word who's only calling him because her ego is bruised and/or she's lonely.

Didn't Chris Rock have a skit along these lines in his stand up?

You are a dick in a glass case. She'll break the glass in case of emergency. Until then you sit on her shelf waiting.

Yup. Women keep ex-s hanging on the string just in case their new boyfriend dumps them, so they have someone they can run crying to. If you want to be her little loyal puppy, just keep texting.

Kegtapr had the most correct observation a few ago. Remind yourself of that before writing/calling/texting back.

"Your vagina is growing."

Yup again.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to watch the Bills game with one of the cute interns from work today :)

Still havent contacted the ex either.

Go Bills!

You might want to rethink this. Do you want your first date with this girl to end with you in a heap on the floor after Phil Dawson kicks a 61 yard game winning field goal?

Going to watch the Bills game with one of the cute interns from work today :)

Still havent contacted the ex either.

Go Bills!

Sigh. Mistake after mistake captain. What did we say about girls from work?

Being an intern might make it ok, but ONLY if you hold off on making a move until after she leaves. Just set her up now, you don't need any "bitches be crazy" drama at your job.

Sigh. Mistake after mistake captain. What did we say about girls from work?

Being an intern might make it ok, but ONLY if you hold off on making a move until after she leaves. Just set her up now, you don't need any "bitches be crazy" drama at your job.

Im only gonna be here for two more months. I just want to touch her butt! I swear!

I know you guys give it to me straight. Am I being crazy? Or am I right to be fight for what I am sure is my future wife?

Do what you want to do and !@#$ what everyone thinks? Like Marv Levy once said, "If you listen to the fans, eventually you wind up sitting next to them."

Do what you want to do and !@#$ what everyone thinks? Like Marv Levy once said, "If you listen to the fans, eventually you wind up sitting next to them."

So . . . . if he follows your advice, and does whatever he wants to do, then he's listening to you, and he will wind up just sitting in front of his keyboard like the rest of us . . . which is not a desireable outcome for a young, single guy. So I guess logically, his best course of action must be to do the opposite (which I might add is what I suggested above that he do so he could get the same kind of results as George did on Seinfeld).

Seems pretty clear that logic dictates that he do what we tell him to do - -right?

Im only gonna be here for two more months. I just want to touch her butt! I swear!

Don't listen to that 'don't nail chicks at work' nonsense. I would have missed out on some fine things if I had listened to that old cliche.

It might be good advice when you are older or you are the boss but when you in your 20s work should be considered fertile ground to be cultivated.