What if...Ray Lewis was a Bill?

Would drafting Ray Lewis in the 1996 NFl Draft have made a differrence for Buffalo this decade?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would drafting Ray Lewis in the 1996 NFl Draft have made a differrence for Buffalo this decade?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not a gambler...Maybe?

Go back to the 1996 draft. WE WERE TWO PICKS AWAY FROM GRABBING THIS GUY!! Ray Lewis, (Who happens to be one of my top 5 fav NFL Players) is the kind of guy who can turn entire organizations around. I honestly believe that we would have had about a 9-7 record if we had drafted Ray Lewis back then. he inspires teammates, fans and even coaches. Oh...Did I mention he's the best linebacker we've seen since

He sure as hell was no Ray Lewis, but Moulds was pretty damn good value for the #24 pick, so it's all good. And anyways, even if Ray was the pick back then & he had the exact same HOF career with the Bills, Ralph still would've found a way to screw things up.

He didn't stab a guy while playing for Baltimore either...know you facts

No he did not.

I actaully read the book about the Baltimore Ravens team. Awesome book. Was really more about football in general but used the Ravens as the team the book focused on. The book detailed a complete season in the NFL from the day after the super bowl up through the end of their season The author choose the Ravens because they had just won the SB.

Great book, too bad i cant remember the name. But in it he detailed the Ray Lewis, buckead shooting. Having lived in Atlanta during the rise and fall of Buckhead i took interest in the story.

Ray was guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And maybe hanging out with the wrong people. He seems to me to be the most complete football player that i have watched. I mean from talent wise to attitude.

'You pay me for mon-sat, you get sunday for free'! Love it.

No he did not.

I actaully read the book about the Baltimore Ravens team. Awesome book. Was really more about football in general but used the Ravens as the team the book focused on. The book detailed a complete season in the NFL from the day after the super bowl up through the end of their season The author choose the Ravens because they had just won the SB.

Great book, too bad i cant remember the name. But in it he detailed the Ray Lewis, buckead shooting. Having lived in Atlanta during the rise and fall of Buckhead i took interest in the story.

Ray was guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And maybe hanging out with the wrong people. He seems to me to be the most complete football player that i have watched. I mean from talent wise to attitude.

I agree. If anything, ray has been what appears to be, a model citizen. he has done so much for underprivleged famalies in baltimore, and I hear he even wants to be a cop when he retires! Well, it would be the closest thing we got to a Robocop for Ray Lewis to be doing police work.

I agree. If anything, ray has been what appears to be, a model citizen. he has done so much for underprivleged famalies in baltimore, and I hear he even wants to be a cop when he retires! Well, it would be the closest thing we got to a Robocop for Ray Lewis to be doing police work.

More importantly...what if Patrick WIllis was a Buffalo Bill? He was super high on our draft board but was selected ONE pick before we took Marshawn Lynch. With Willis gone, we resorted to our plan B and took another guy Marv was in love with....Poz. It didn't work so well. We seriously could have built a defense around Willis...Poz, not so much.

He didn't stab a guy while playing for Baltimore either...know you facts

No he did not.

For the first time ever, I saw a pre-game interview with Ray Lewis (one of those Suzy Kolber deals though it might have been someone else) and I was thoroughly impressed with his intelligence, perspective, wit, and charm.

I had been very dismissive of the guy going back to the club incident but in spite of the fact that those interviews are generally useless, this one completely changed my view on Lewis.

He's a very impressive person with a high intellect. And of course guys grow up and get wiser.

I'd hate to be judged on some of the shenanigans I pulled when I was in my early twenties.

No he did not.

Next Man up?

For the first time ever, I saw a pre-game interview with Ray Lewis (one of those Suzy Kolber deals though it might have been someone else) and I was thoroughly impressed with his intelligence, perspective, wit, and charm.

I had been very dismissive of the guy going back to the club incident but in spite of the fact that those interviews are generally useless, this one completely changed my view on Lewis.

He's a very impressive person with a high intellect. And of course guys grow up and get wiser.

I'd hate to be judged on some of the shenanigans I pulled when I was in my early twenties.

Being involved in a murder is not exactly "shenanigans".