Fitz or Eli

Bronc24

68 members have voted

1. 1. In the Bills current offensive system, who would you rather have at QB?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PDad would rather have Fitz in our current offensive system, I would rather have Eli in any offensive system.

Eli is a better, physically more gifted QB than Fitz. You can't deny that. But it's also BS to think that both teams play in an equal vacuum.

Nicks, Manningham, Cruz >>> our band of 7th rounders and undrafted free agents

Giants' defensive line >>>> over the Bills' defensive line without Kyle Williams

Eli is a better, physically more gifted QB than Fitz. You can't deny that. But it's also BS to think that both teams play in an equal vacuum.

Giants' defensive line >>>> over the Bills' defensive line without Kyle Williams

So you voted for Kathy Bates, the clap and the Spirit?

That's why I worded the question to say in our current offensive system. I removed the vacuum.

So you voted for Kathy Bates, the clap and the Spirit?

That's why I worded the question to say in our current offensive system. I removed the vacuum.

In any system, in or outside of a vacuum, in a train, on a plane, every day of the week the answer is Eli. Who the hell voted Fitz? Seriously. Eli is a HOFer in the PRIME of his career. Fitz is our Harvard graduating, wedding ring wearing, stupid beard growing, grossly overpaid journeyman QB.

No one said he was a HOFer before the season. It's amazing what a 9-7 team getting hot at the right time can do for someone's career.

It is amazing, agreed. But the bottom line (and the only thing that matters) is that it happened. He won it. AGAIN!

How about this:

Would you rather be President of:

1. The United States

2. Afghanistan

Uhhhmmm, as much as I love being an American, I think it would be way more fun to rule a country like Afghanistan where you can get away with being a dictator, and rule however you want versus having to put up with the responsibility, disrespect, and being under the microscope that comes along with being the President of the US.

That being said, of course I voted Eli. The dude is a purebred QB.

However, Fitz is our QB and until there is an obvious upgrade available, I stand behind him. I do actually believe he can get us to the playoffs. And once youre in the playoffs, it's a whole new season where anything can happen.

All that may be true...But the question is simple...Who would you rather have running Chan's Offense? That's all... B-)

In any system, in or outside of a vacuum, in a train, on a plane, every day of the week the answer is Eli. Who the hell voted Fitz?

I was wondering the same thing...It's taking homer-ism to a never before seen level...Even around here... B-)

If Kathy Bates gave me the clap, I'd sue her for $10,000 and use the proceeds to take Kate Upton on a date or, if that didn't work, buy a used Escalade.

Really, y'all, no one was comparing Fitz to Kathy Bates and Eli to Kate Upton before he won his second Superbowl. He was lambasted last year, and all of a sudden is cemented in HOFer status.

He was surrounded by elite talent. Fitz was not. These guys don't win Superbowls in vacuums.

If Kathy Bates gave me the clap, I'd sue her for $10,000 and use the proceeds to take Kate Upton on a date or, if that didn't work, buy a used Escalade.

Really, y'all, no one was comparing Fitz to Kathy Bates and Eli to Kate Upton before he won his second Superbowl. He was lambasted last year, and all of a sudden is cemented in HOFer status.

He was surrounded by elite talent. Fitz was not. These guys don't win Superbowls in vacuums.

Having said that, who would you rather have?

Bills fan

Giants fan

DON"T WANT ANY PART OF NEW JERSEY :bag: OR THE BLACK HOLE KNOWN BETTER AS NYC !! :sick: If it weren't for Guilianni blowing all the money on the Mets & Yankees stadiums there might be a little left for the only true NY football team !! But the city :devil: has & will always be sucking the state dry !! You can have it !!

BILLS FAN ANY DAY !!!!!!! :beer::thumbsup::beer:

Edited by T master