Survivor: One World

Rico

I must admit though.... you can put a bag over Alicia's head, but that rack just will NOT quit! I wonder if they are real. Nice butt too. :thumbsup:

And I will drink to Kim & Chelsea to the end. :beer: Unfortunately, the longer Kim is on the island without make-up, the more pronounced her stache is becoming... and I guess she is a little long in the face. Still love her though lol.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit though.... you can put a bag over Alicia's head, but that rack just will NOT quit! I wonder if they are real. Nice butt too. :thumbsup:

And I will drink to Kim & Chelsea to the end. :beer: Unfortunately, the longer Kim is on the island without make-up, the more pronounced her stache is becoming... and I guess she is a little long in the face. Still love her though lol.

Well, if you like cottage cheese....

That said, is this not a very early merge? I think they saw the men-women thing wasn't working, mixed it up bit with the buff-down, and now that it's tied 6-6 again, they took this opportunity to bring the M-W thing back into play.

My theory is that they are doing this intentionally to prevent tribe loyalties from becoming too strong. In recent seasons, the tribe with numbers going into the merge just started knocking off the other tribe one by one. This season they've mixed it up early and often. Men vs. Women on one beach/camp, then they send one tribe to the other beach, then they shuffle the tribes, now Colton goes down so they merge...just a LOT of change going on in a short time, and I think the end result is that there isn't one dominant force in the game right now. I could be totally wrong, but I think this was their game plan.

Yeeeehaaaaww!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The downside is that I think Colton is almost guaranteed to come back on either a Villains/Heroes or All Star edition of the show. I would love to see him on the same island as Russell.

During the first episode, my girl took one look at alicia and said, "while she's got the curves, she's in trouble out there without her makeup and flat iron." Nailed it. Both her and colton are complete scumbags as humans. It'll be interesting to see how the backlash in against alicia, seeing how she's a teacher. Not an exmaple you want to be setting for your kids, or the type of person you want teaching your kids.

The challenges have been great, if for no other reason that watching Leif compete. Watching him scramble up and down the boxes was hilarious. Sruvivor needs a midget every season.

I like the changeup and the early merge. They basically did it to prevent the 1 tribe from being slaughtered. I was hoping they'd have to vote last night at tribal, because no one had a chance to talk. It would have really mixed things up. It remains to be seen if the girls/guys stay strong or if new alliances form as more people try to grab control of the game. currently, i'm rooting for the supposed Chelsea-Kim-Sabrina-Jay-Troyzan alliance.

BTW, Troyzan is a photographer for the SI swimsuit issue. He's in this years, and they have a blurb about how he got on to Survivor. No wonder the girls on the show have no effect on him.

Edited by Ramius

The downside is that I think Colton is almost guaranteed to come back on either a Villains/Heroes or All Star edition of the show. I would love to see him on the same island as Russell.

But having seen him now on the show, how long would he last in an All Star/Hero/Villian reunion show?

I'd also like to add that there's no longer any questioning Kat's rampant stupidity. Appendicitis? Whats that?

I was surprised to not hear her say "I hope I don't catch it...." But that doesn't mean it wasn't edited out.

Also, on Monica's husband, I went with what was said upthread and it didn't raise any red flags to me. Brad Culpepper, not Dante.

Edited by UConn James

With his 'Even if it was poop, the boiling water would disinfect it,' Tarzan gave away that it was indeed poop stains in his underwear. The gentleman doth protest too much. If I were Chelsea, I would've just gone apeshit on him. How is this dude a plastic surgeon? (Unless, of course, he's operating out of the back of a station wagon. That I could see.)

Really enjoying how Troyzan is playing this game, and I'm rooting for him, Sabrina and Lief, even tho as Probst said, he was the worst person to send first in the reward challenge. Troyzan's idol find basically can put him in the final three if he doesn't absolutely :censored: up. But it will be interesting how the idols (the other being in the Kim-Chelsea and women alliance) are played against each other. Right now, (and especially if they win another immunity) the women can essentially own this game if they choose.

After last night, the men's side is so divided it's not funny. Jonas goes into tribal when they'd all agreed on Kat, and he spills the beans and says he's voting for Michael. Holy stevestojan, dude! He may have done a lot around camp, but that's not something you can keep around. Nevermind that he has a kind of annoying voice, I can't decide b/w someone with Down's or a deaf person when they talk. Not ragging on these disabilities too much (I have hearing problems myself).

Edited by UConn James

This season has me confused. There's no rhyme nor reason to the decisions that people are making. :unsure:

I'm with you. This may be the biggest group of morons ever assembled on reality television.

AJ, didn't you say that last season? :P

I can't think that far back...but probably :D

I don't know what it is with Survivor...people who seemingly are educated, productive members of society tend to lose all ability to think and reason.

My girl Kim is just playing a brilliant game.:thumbsup: As it stands now, I think it will be a travesty if she doesn't win the million. Best Survivor since Sandra The Great! :worthy:

:sick:

Yes from a strategy point of view this has been a dumb and dumber version. Although Chelsea is starting to put it together with getting the women to vote off the men.

She hit it right on the head when she said, "these people are all accomplished professionals, but once they get out here they seem to lose all common sense." That's exactly how I feel about some of these folks and I was glad to hear her echo that. Of course, then she went off and made her own boneheaded move, so I guess nobody is immune to a lapse of common sense while they play Survivor!