Survivor: One World

Rico

Then what? Is he hoping to become some sort of celebrity out of this?

Yup. That's my take anyway. He knows how to play to the camera. He's saying outlandish things because he knows they will make for good television.

Winning isn't his primary goal in my opinion.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. That's my take anyway. He knows how to play to the camera. He's saying outlandish things because he knows they will make for good television.

Winning isn't his primary goal in my opinion.

And if is rolls his eyes one more time, I'm gonna freak. :lol: OMG, that's annoying. I agree, he should be the next to go for that reason. :lol:

So do you think the mixing of the tribes was a big "FU" from the producers for last weeks Tribal?

Could be... only they messed up cause this new tribe is way worse lol. I would've had to call an audible and dumped Tarzan myself.

Couldn't recall which football player Monica is married to . . . so I looked at her bio. She's only 41. My God, I thought she was a good looking 51!!!

I figured she was older, too....wow

Monica is married to Daunte Culpepper. And yikes. That's a horrible 41, even with her fakes.

Watching huge-forehead dude pick up Leif last night during the immunity challenge and just midget-toss him was :lol: . But hey, Probst said everything was legal.

Christina was like :huh: at the vote. I would've voted off Tarzan just to get rid of having to see his grapefruit-sized prostate while he was in the water. Jesus, why didn't they digitally scramble that???

Still don't quite get Colton's strategy. Once he hits the merge and has to use the idol, the next vote, he's gone.

I dunno, but I think it has Colton shaking in his boots. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping someone wises up and gets a blindside on Colton. But this bunch of kittys are doing anything he tells them to do because "it will get them farther in the game".

I'm hoping someone wises up and gets a blindside on Colton. But this bunch of kittys are doing anything he tells them to do because "it will get them farther in the game".

It will not get them further in the game. Colton's going to eventually vote them off. He seems to pick one person each week and finds some way to sweet talk everyone in to voting them off. A blind side vote would be awesome! :devil:

It will not get them further in the game. Colton's going to eventually vote them off. He seems to pick one person each week and finds some way to sweet talk everyone in to voting them off. A blind side vote would be awesome! :devil:

He's the gay version of Russell Hantz

I could root for Russell, this guy I can't stand. During the last water competition I would have pushed him underwater and held him there until he quit.

LOL...this kind of person is always interesting to me...I find myself always rooting for them to get blindsided or kicked out in some way, but then I end up missing all the sh*t they stir up once they're gone. It's sort of that "love to hate" effect.

Monica is married to Daunte Culpepper. And yikes. That's a horrible 41, even with her fakes.

Watching huge-forehead dude pick up Leif last night during the immunity challenge and just midget-toss him was :lol: . But hey, Probst said everything was legal.

Christina was like :huh: at the vote. I would've voted off Tarzan just to get rid of having to see his grapefruit-sized prostate while he was in the water. Jesus, why didn't they digitally scramble that???

Still don't quite get Colton's strategy. Once he hits the merge and has to use the idol, the next vote, he's gone.

Monica's actually married to Brad Culpepper, longtime LB for Tampa.

As for the game, it got much better with the re-arrangement. The tall brunette might actually have some semblence neural functioning higher than a crustacean. I do think the waek tribe is going to get decimated, which plays into the hands of the guys, since they'll probably just knock out the women.

As for Colton, he could be a really good player if he wasn't such a douchebag.

I missed the first 20 minutes, tuned in about the start of Colton being just "dehydrated". Can anyone fill me in before that?

Colton and Alicia were terrorizing Christina, just being mean as all hell. They had an reward challenge, each team had to bounce a cocoanut (think that's what it was) off a trampoline & have it bounce thru 5 targets, 1st team to get them all won, of course the suck team lost, 5-3 I think. Good team went to an ice cream parlor hut and pigged out on all the ice cream+toppings they could eat. Then Colton got ill.

Colton and Alicia were terrorizing Christina, just being mean as all hell. They had an reward challenge, each team had to bounce a cocoanut (think that's what it was) off a trampoline & have it bounce thru 5 targets, 1st team to get them all won, of course the suck team lost, 5-3 I think. Good team went to an ice cream parlor hut and pigged out on all the ice cream+toppings they could eat. Then Colton got ill.

That was really stevestojanny what they were saying to Christina and how they were acting in not giving her room in the sleeping area. Really... telling someone they should just jump in the fire? Colton got a taste of his own advice shortly after. Instant Karma, B word!

Colton was shouting and calling Christina a "stupid B word" for "not running" back to the group during the reward challenge. 1) !@#$ him. She may not have been in a full sprint, but she sure wasn't strolling. 2) His bellyaching (apt phrase) that she wasn't doing enough there holds little water seeing that Colton himself was !@#$ing useless. Tarzan was the only one showing any skill, and he was going up and down the stack of boxes like he was 90. If anyone was allowed to say anything about someone not giving their all, it would be him, not a dude who threw the coconut into the wood liner or got ~ 3 feet of bounce on his best throw. But even then, it was Christina who was there offering comfort to Colton and going to check up on him in the trees, while strategy was the first and only thing of concern for everyone else. Maybe now Jonas will be forced to grow a pair and it's nice to see Leif get basically a clean slate.

Again, Colton shows his selfishness by keeping the idol as a souvenir. What a POS. I'm sure potential employers will be thrilled with his attitude of "If I don't like you, I'm not going to talk to you." This queen was so busy playing for after the merge that he didn't get that you have to have numbers post-merge and one idol will not necessarily save your ass.

That said, is this not a very early merge? I think they saw the men-women thing wasn't working, mixed it up bit with the buff-down, and now that it's tied 6-6 again, they took this opportunity to bring the M-W thing back into play. I hate that Alicia might actually stick around in a woman alliance now. She is simply a disgusting human being.

Nice Kim-Chelsea alliance after her idol find. Hot girls 'til the end, please!