Survivor: One World

Rico

Lord Heidik rules all. :worthy:

Dreamz rocked, pure entertainment.:worthy:

Yao-Man sucked zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Alright, that's it...you...me...Probst. Be there!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, that's it...you...me...Probst. Be there!!

:lol:

Probst would agree with you, I'm sure. No one liked Dreamz, he was so misunderstood. :(:D

Yao-man got bounced pretty quick his second season, I don't think it was about fear or respect, more about just plain sucking.

:lol:

Probst would agree with you, I'm sure. No one liked Dreamz, he was so misunderstood. :(:D

Yao-man got bounced pretty quick his second season, I don't think it was about fear or respect, more about just plain sucking.

Dreamz was STUPID AS HELL lol. There was no way anyone was going to sit there and watch him screw over yau and then vote for him to win. His choices were 1) take the 60k truck and 4th place and keep your integrity, or 2) screw over yau, look like a dumbass on tv, and then take **** for keeping the truck from everyone you meet on the street. He had zero chance of winning, so why advertise yourself as a greedy douchebag for no gain? lol If he had never said all that BS about wanting to set a good example for his kid and show him that he was a man of his word, I wouldn't be so hard on him. But he said that in a private interview...it wasn't even in front of anyone else. If you put something on your family, especially kids, and then you pull that crap in the end, I have no respect at all.

I think Earl was very deserving of that win, though...he played a great game. Not as complete a game as yau, but close. Overall, Fiji is one of my favorite seasons....that's how Survivor should be EVERY year!

Dreamz was STUPID AS HELL lol. There was no way anyone was going to sit there and watch him screw over yau and then vote for him to win. His choices were 1) take the 60k truck and 4th place and keep your integrity, or 2) screw over yau, look like a dumbass on tv, and then take **** for keeping the truck from everyone you meet on the street. He had zero chance of winning, so why advertise yourself as a greedy douchebag for no gain? lol If he had never said all that BS about wanting to set a good example for his kid and show him that he was a man of his word, I wouldn't be so hard on him. But he said that in a private interview...it wasn't even in front of anyone else. If you put something on your family, especially kids, and then you pull that crap in the end, I have no respect at all.

I think Earl was very deserving of that win, though...he played a great game. Not as complete a game as yau, but close. Overall, Fiji is one of my favorite seasons....that's how Survivor should be EVERY year!

Earl > friggin' Yao-man. :lol: Earl is one of the all-time greats, his game was close to flawless.

Dreamz just didn't care, he did whatever he wanted to do, and I can respect that. :D Not a great player at all, but IMO very entertaining, you never knew what the hell he was going to do. I know you won't like this AT ALL, but Dreamz .> Phillip, and it's not even close. :lol: I agree that was a great season.

Earl > friggin' Yao-man. :lol: Earl is one of the all-time greats, his game was close to flawless.

Dreamz just didn't care, he did whatever he wanted to do, and I can respect that. :D Not a great player at all, but IMO very entertaining, you never knew what the hell he was going to do. I know you won't like this AT ALL, but Dreamz .> Phillip, and it's not even close. :lol: I agree that was a great season.

LOL, I keep forgetting about Phillip...I actually agree with you there, though, cause I don't think Phillip ever had any idea where he even was half the time. I'm surprised that you didn't think more highly of yau's game, though...I mean, it wasn't up to Sandra quality, but he was pretty solid!

And I fully admit the show was more entertaining with Dreamz...I will always advocate for people who are interesting, regardless of whether I like them or not...that's why the show this season got worse once Colton got taken out...you want to just punch that guy in the face, but he kept it interesting.

Have you seen Cook Islands? I watched the first episode last night...they separated four tribes along racial lines...wtf lol.

LOL, I keep forgetting about Phillip...I actually agree with you there, though, cause I don't think Phillip ever had any idea where he even was half the time. I'm surprised that you didn't think more highly of yau's game, though...I mean, it wasn't up to Sandra quality, but he was pretty solid!

And I fully admit the show was more entertaining with Dreamz...I will always advocate for people who are interesting, regardless of whether I like them or not...that's why the show this season got worse once Colton got taken out...you want to just punch that guy in the face, but he kept it interesting.

Have you seen Cook Islands? I watched the first episode last night...they separated four tribes along racial lines...wtf lol.

Oh actually I think Yao-man was a good player, I just never really liked him all that much... he was pretty good that season. Now, the one I will never give any credit too, no matter what, is Cirie, who I just loathe. :thumbdown: She always messed up the games of players I liked, can't friggin' stand her lol.

Cook Islands, not my fav. I didn't care much for the winner, though definitely worthy, played a very good game. I hate Ozzy's monkey ass, & I think Penner is overrated, especially after I heard that he was an actor 'hired' by production. Parv is cool, but she was much better her next two seasons.

Oh actually I think Yao-man was a good player, I just never really liked him all that much... he was pretty good that season. Now, the one I will never give any credit too, no matter what, is Cirie, who I just loathe. :thumbdown: She always messed up the games of players I liked, can't friggin' stand her lol.

Cook Islands, not my fav. I didn't care much for the winner, though definitely worthy, played a very good game. I hate Ozzy's monkey ass, & I think Penner is overrated, especially after I heard that he was an actor 'hired' by production. Parv is cool, but she was much better her next two seasons.

Hmmm....okay maybe I'll check out a different past season then. Any seasons prior to S13 that you remember really liking? Ive seen most of them but I'm pretty sure there are still a handful I have yet to watch.

I didn't know Penner was a hired actor...wtf?

Agree about Cirie...she was annoying as fug

Hmmm....okay maybe I'll check out a different past season then. Any seasons prior to S13 that you remember really liking? Ive seen most of them but I'm pretty sure there are still a handful I have yet to watch.

I didn't know Penner was a hired actor...wtf?

Agree about Cirie...she was annoying as fug

Rob C was pretty entertaing in S6 Amazon, as well as Boston Rob in S4 (his best IMO).