Survivor: One World

Rico

Yes from a strategy point of view this has been a dumb and dumber version. Although Chelsea is starting to put it together with getting the women to vote off the men.

I thought Chelsea was the nitwit who screwed up by telling the guy's plans in front of the 2 misfit girls,... after which the true mastermind Kim made a spectacular save by deflecting any possible dissension just in time. :worthy:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl Kim is just playing a brilliant game.:thumbsup: As it stands now, I think it will be a travesty if she doesn't win the million. Best Survivor since Sandra The Great! :worthy:

If she wants to guarantee victory she should take Tarzan with her to the end. I don't think anyone would vote for him to win at this point.

The men are now going to get picked off one by one. Because they're stupid and have been stupid the whole game.

Friggin Tarzan tonight STILL voting for Jay, when iirc, his vote for Alicia would've tied it, right? I wouldn't put this so much on Kim being a mastermind so much as, again, the men being :censored: retarded. If they want to have any chance, they have to win out at immunities.

Dude let go of the chain for a couple of pieces of chicken and his ass was walking down the path a few hours later. Unless you're supremely confident you're not possibly on the hopping block, you compete to win in immunity, no matter what Probst waves beneath your nose.

Also, a green shirt for Probst during the immunity challenge? Were all of his blue ones dirty or something?

Don't know how much Chelsea may have done herself in with those 'I don't want to vote them out when I just told these guys that I wouldn't' comments when they were talking shop. She eventually drank the Kool-Aid, but Sabrina and Alicia will have that as ammo now.

The men are now going to get picked off one by one. Because they're stupid and have been stupid the whole game.

Friggin Tarzan tonight STILL voting for Jay, when iirc, his vote for Alicia would've tied it, right? I wouldn't put this so much on Kim being a mastermind so much as, again, the men being :censored: retarded. If they want to have any chance, they have to win out at immunities.

Dude let go of the chain for a couple of pieces of chicken and his ass was walking down the path a few hours later. Unless you're supremely confident you're not possibly on the hopping block, you compete to win in immunity, no matter what Probst waves beneath your nose.

Also, a green shirt for Probst during the immunity challenge? Were all of his blue ones dirty or something?

Don't know how much Chelsea may have done herself in with those 'I don't want to vote them out when I just told these guys that I wouldn't' comments when they were talking shop. She eventually drank the Kool-Aid, but Sabrina and Alicia will have that as ammo now.

Spot on . . .What a maroon!

Tarzan is a complete moron. If he had any clue at all, that would have been one of the best tribals ever...the women nearly orchestrated a self-inflicted blind side lol. And although the women are clearly smarter, they are pathetic. The one chick (who was stuck to Colton's balls when he was in the game) said something like, "we were fine without the men in the beginning, we don't need them now." Really?? So it wasn't actually the women who were begging the men for fire and shelter early on in the game? It wasn't the women who were on the verge of quitting when the rain was pouring down on top of them? Give me a break...

At this point in the game, can you really say that anyone is deserving of the title "sole survivor"?

Tarzan is a complete moron. If he had any clue at all, that would have been one of the best tribals ever...the women nearly orchestrated a self-inflicted blind side lol. And although the women are clearly smarter, they are pathetic. The one chick (who was stuck to Colton's balls when he was in the game) said something like, "we were fine without the men in the beginning, we don't need them now." Really?? So it wasn't actually the women who were begging the men for fire and shelter early on in the game? It wasn't the women who were on the verge of quitting when the rain was pouring down on top of them? Give me a break...

At this point in the game, can you really say that anyone is deserving of the title "sole survivor"?

Absolutely, Kim.... like I said earlier, best player in years.

Absolutely, Kim.... like I said earlier, best player in years.

Which one is she again? The blonde who was featured as the ring leader in last night's episode? If that's who you're referring to, I can see that...she is clearly thinking about the big picture, but at the same time she was one idiot (Tarzan) away from having that self-inflicted blindside I mentioned above. That would have been great :pirate:

Which one is she again? The blonde who was featured as the ring leader in last night's episode? If that's who you're referring to, I can see that...she is clearly thinking about the big picture, but at the same time she was one idiot (Tarzan) away from having that self-inflicted blindside I mentioned above. That would have been great :pirate:

Things That Are Obvious: Kim Spradlin Should Win 'Survivor: One World'

Okay, that's who I figured you meant. She's a strong player, I agree.

:thumbsup:

That article is right though about power players not doing too good at the final vote. We'll see if she even gets there, but I think she may be savvy enough to pull it off.

:thumbsup:

That article is right though about power players not doing too good at the final vote. We'll see if she even gets there, but I think she may be savvy enough to pull it off.

Yep, hopefully if she ends up being the most deserving, the jury won't get all butt-hurt like they often do and vote for the less-deserving player out of spite. I think she and Troy are the ones who are most engaged in game play right now...hopefully they'll both stick around a while, cause I can't imagine some of these other morons making it to the end.

This is by far the dumbest group of players I have ever seen on Survivor. But Kim is brightest among dumb, dumber and dumbest.

This is by far the dumbest group of players I have ever seen on Survivor. But Kim is brightest among dumb, dumber and dumbest.

lol, no doubt...This might be the most interesting "reunion" show after the finale this year...it's going to be fun listening to some of the explanations of why they did what they did...

I actually thought that by mixing things up a few times early on that initial alliances wouldn't stick...it seemed like that was the case, but then it snapped right back to the original men vs women...

Yeah, could be she is looking better in my eyes than she really is just because most everyone else is pretty damn lame.

"Gee, c'mon girls lets form a chick alliance and off all the guys." Nothing original, creative or special there. Only thing special is the intelligence and overall awareness of the guys. If only Russel or Boston Rob were there they would have made preemptive strikes to stop anything like a girl alliance happening.

"Gee, c'mon girls lets form a chick alliance and off all the guys." Nothing original, creative or special there. Only thing special is the intelligence and overall awareness of the guys. If only Russel or Boston Rob were there they would have made preemptive strikes to stop anything like a girl alliance happening.

Yep, the only one with (seemingly) any awareness at all on the guys side is Troy. Jay was a complete idiot last night...he was the one LAST week who thought the girls might be targeting the guys behind their backs, so what does he do? "Oh, you know, Troy has an idol and pretty sure he's going to play it...you girls aren't going to be mean to me and vote me out right?" What a DUMBASS.

Gratuitous Chelsea picture from tonight's episode.... (OK, maybe not gratuitous, but certainly a nice view.)

Even if Kim has her back, with the idol, it may not be enough to save her for long once all the men are gone. (But even then, she may keep Tarzan b/c honestly, if you are Kim, who do you want in the Final Three? I'd want to be there with Alicia and Tarzan.

Edited by UConn James

I love this show, but this is by far the worst group they have ever assembled. Instead of buffs, I think Jeff should have given them sheep costumes.

They need to find a way to avoid choosing people who are simply "happy to be here". There are always a few players like that each season, but this season it's like half the group. The fact that only ONE of them wins is lost on a lot of these people.

I agree with Rico about Troyzan being annoying as hell tonight, but I'd rather have annoying than mutton.

Gratuitous Chelsea picture from tonight's episode.... (OK, maybe not gratuitous, but certainly a nice view.)

Even if Kim has her back, with the idol, it may not be enough to save her for long once all the men are gone. (But even then, she may keep Tarzan b/c honestly, if you are Kim, who do you want in the Final Three? I'd want to be there with Alicia and Tarzan.

Tarzan is so stupid I'm waiting for the time when he puts his own name on the parchment.

Nice pic, btw...the one with Christina is shocking...I had no idea she had all that going on top...hubba hubba.