Whitney Houston

ajzepp

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Nancy, disappointed that there's not a current child killer on trial?

Nancy Grace And Dan Abrams Spar Over Graces Controversial Whitney Houston Comments

Grace, as we reported on Monday, had told CNN Newsroom anchor Brooke Baldwin: Id like to know who was around her, who if anyone gave her drugs… following alcohol and drugs, and who let her slip, or pushed her, underneath that water? Apparently, no signs of force or trauma to the body. Who let Whitney Houston go under her water?

Article with video of the initial comments

Oh Nancy, disappointed that there's not a current child killer on trial?

Nancy Grace And Dan Abrams Spar Over Grace’s Controversial Whitney Houston Comments

Grace, as we reported on Monday, had told CNN Newsroom anchor Brooke Baldwin: “I’d like to know who was around her, who — if anyone — gave her drugs… following alcohol and drugs, and who let her slip, or pushed her, underneath that water? Apparently, no signs of force or trauma to the body. Who let Whitney Houston go under her water?”

Article with video of the initial comments

I want to know, too. Because I'd gladly give them $50 to do the same to Nancy Grace.

Lewis Black chimes in...

http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainment/2012/02/lewis_black_criticizes_whitney_houston_death_nancy_grace.html

Lewis Black isn't happy with the way the media covered the death of Whitney Houston. The iconic singer-actress died Feb. 11 in a Beverly Hills hotel and was laid to rest Sunday in her New Jersey hometown. Black, a comedian known for scathing commentary on current events, appeared on Jon Stewart's "The Daily Show" Tuesday night to criticize major networks as being akin to tabloid reporting in reporting on Houston.

• 2 weeks later...

Only saw the headline so forgive me if this was covered in the article. I heard she was buried with half a mil in jewelery and clothes

Good for her. Maybe you can't take things to the next life, but what's the harm in trying?

Me - I'm getting buried with my cats, pharaoh style.

• 3 weeks later...

http://music.yahoo.com/news/houston-died-drowning-coroner-says-213627189.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) Whitney Houston died from drowning in a hotel bathtub, but coroner's officials said Thursday that heart disease and chronic cocaine use were contributing factors to the singer's death.

Toxicology results also showed Houston had marijuana, Xanax, the muscle relaxant Flexeril, and the allergy medication Benadryl in her system.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Whitney Houston died from drowning in a hotel bathtub, but coroner's officials said Thursday that heart disease and chronic cocaine use were contributing factors to the singer's death.

Toxicology results also showed Houston had marijuana, Xanax, the muscle relaxant Flexeril, and the allergy medication Benadryl in her system.

Which really begs the question:

How the !@#$ is Keith Richards still alive? Is it because he doesn't take baths?

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Whitney Houston died from drowning in a hotel bathtub, but coroner's officials said Thursday that heart disease and chronic cocaine use were contributing factors to the singer's death.

Wow, she had a lot in her. Poor girl, what a mess.

Which really begs the question:

How the !@#$ is Keith Richards still alive? Is it because he doesn't take baths?

It really is insane. He was supposed to be dead 35 years ago. You'd think the chain smoking itself would have killed him by now, much less everything else.........I think you are onto something with the baths, though.