Polian says Gronk failed their physical

bbb

Gronkowski, Gronkowski, Gronkowski.

Another new thread on Gronkowski.

Yes, GMs across the AFC East are up all night thinking of who to draft to stop this amazing and wonderous Gronkowski.

Fans wonder where will Gronkowski party tonight and will he leave his shirt on?

Still others might wonder how his ankle really feels?

Maybe we can start on thread on what his favorite place is for wings or pizza?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this case their draft pick stockpiling strategy really showed it value... they pick Gronkowski because they have the luxury to do so, they later pick Hernandez as a hedge in case the Gronk pick doesn't work out. Then as both picks work out for them it helps them change their offense to take advantage of it into this 2 TE attack... who needs Randy Moss anymore.

Brilliant strategy that we can never pull off. We trade away high priced first rounders (Magahee, Evans) for 3rd/4th round picks

Like mccargo and Williams? Or hardy and Stevie?

Edited by NoSaint

Yes, and it was pretty clear at the time but that's what they thought. The main reason the Giants won though was because they have a star quarterback. Without Manning dominating 4th quarters all year the Giants weren't even a .500 team. And insert Ryan Fitzpatrick into that Giants SB lineup and Patriots win handily.

Are you sure about that? Because with the 17 points the Giants' defense allowed, the 21 points Fitz scored against them in the season-ender would have been enough to win.

Are you sure about that? Because with the 17 points the Giants' defense allowed, the 21 points Fitz scored against them in the season-ender would have been enough to win.

Apples to oranges? Atleast point out the game fitz won if that's going to be your argument. Even so it regular season vs superbowl which is a whole different beast

Apples to oranges? Atleast point out the game fitz won if that's going to be your argument. Even so it regular season vs superbowl which is a whole different beast

True it's apples to oranges, because Fitz didn't have the same collection of talent around him. And the game the Bills won in Buffalo was obvious. I was trying to point out that in the road game, he led the Bills to 21 points, and that alone would have been enough to win the game if the defense had held the Pats to 17 points (since neither Fitz nor Manning play defense). Never mind that he also lost SJ and Chandler in that game, and Gronk was limited in the SB.

The crux:

If the SB comes down to one score.........one play even......as in both SB's the Giants and Pats have competed against each other.............is Fitz good enough to stand in and produce like an elite QB........as Eli did.......and win those closely contested games?

I say no. You apparently say yes.

The crux:

If the SB comes down to one score.........one play even......as in both SB's the Giants and Pats have competed against each other.............is Fitz good enough to stand in and produce like an elite QB........as Eli did.......and win those closely contested games?

Say what you want about Eli, he's making the most of his opportunity. He's faced some brutal critcism from the New York media, and he's made good. Personally, I think Eli looks like a thiteen year old girl, and throws like he's wearing a girdle. Still, he's delivering the goods on time.

Can anyone say the same thing about Fitz?

I hope we re-vamp our D, and get a couple of good recievers. That way, Fitzpatrick's many shortcomings will finally be exposed.

The crux:

I mean, the Eli to manningham throw.... We saw fitz get that pass picked underthrowing it 3(?) times this year? Including with the game on the line in NY

The crux:

I'm saying I don't know for sure. But if the defense could hold the Pats to 17 points, I'd like my chances. And it would take not only the QB making the play, but the WR. Manningham didn't catch a similar pass earlier, yet did on that fateful play. How many times did a Bills WR blow a play?

Say what you want about Eli, he's making the most of his opportunity. He's faced some brutal critcism from the New York media, and he's made good. Personally, I think Eli looks like a thiteen year old girl, and throws like he's wearing a girdle. Still, he's delivering the goods on time.

Can anyone say the same thing about Fitz?

I hope we re-vamp our D, and get a couple of good recievers. That way, Fitzpatrick's many shortcomings will finally be exposed.

You can't possibly be a true Bills fan. What shortcomings are you thinking of; that he throws accurately; that before his rib injuries he had a completion percentage of nearly 70%, that he gets rid of the ball quickly making his O line look really good, that he knows the routes his receivers are running and is able to throw at or before they break or cut their routes, that he is smart and can read defenses, that he is good at looking away from his intended receiver, that his teammates consider him to be a leader. Are those the things you dislike about him?

You can't possibly be a true Bills fan. What shortcomings are you thinking of; that he throws accurately; that before his rib injuries he had a completion percentage of nearly 70%, that he gets rid of the ball quickly making his O line look really good, that he knows the routes his receivers are running and is able to throw at or before they break or cut their routes, that he is smart and can read defenses, that he is good at looking away from his intended receiver, that his teammates consider him to be a leader. Are those the things you dislike about him?

Oh, I'm not a fan? -Clearly, you're the one who hasn't watched any games this season.

Fitz is not very accurate. He's a stat-padder. He throws these little four yard completions that don't go anywhere, and ends drives three and out. When he does try throwing anything downfield, it's either high, low, or right into the hands of a defender. (see Giants game)

LOL, He gets rid of the ball quickly? (see above comment)

This next one takes the cake, though...

"HE IS GOOD AT LOOKING AWAY FROM HIS INTENDED RECIVER" :lol:

Ha!,-ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!:w00t:

In eight years, If it's one thing Fitz has mastered, its the reciever Stare-down. He's gotta be one of the easiest guys in the league to pick off.

Dude, not only are you new to the Bills, but you must also be new to football. Maybe you'd be better critiquing another sport. -Like girl's high school soccer.