Wifey stands up for poor wittle Tom Tom

The Big Cat

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we hurting your hero's feelings

This weird jingoistic attitude kinda creeps me out.

"Are you now or have you ever been a registered Patriots fan?"

"No, I swear. I just don't get the hatred for...I mean, in 2001 it was a good story and all"

"You heard him! Communist! Pats fan! Have this man removed."

"What? No. I'm a Bills fan through and through..."

*gunshot heard off stage*

Whether she was right or wrong - I cannot blame a wife for defending her husband in response to other people yelling insults at her.

It kind of reminded me of how Ruport Murdoch's wife (whether you like Murdoch or not) jumped in to physically defend her husband during those hearings in England.

Edited by Peter

Pretty sure that is Vince Wilfork's wife. They had some segment on him and his family prior to the game and I'm pretty sure that was her.

Yep, that's Wilfork's wife. They used to do commercials for an Northeastern chain called "Bob's Discount Furniture."

And Yoko should keep her yapper shut.

"No, I swear. I just don't get the hatred for...I mean, in 2001 it was a good story and all"

yeah, that's exactly it.

Well we never followed through in the 50s and now hippy commies are running around this country like rats. So mock the process all you want but just be aware that you and Ennifer's grandkids will have to put up with lots of Pats fans.

Pretty sure that is Vince Wilfork's wife. They had some segment on him and his family prior to the game and I'm pretty sure that was her.

It is Wilfork's wife. Apparently he Wilfork just about anything. Sorry, I had to go there... :w00t:

What's even funnier, in that story about Wilfork, when he was explaining how they met he said something along the lines of "I got to get me some of dat!"...it was pretty hilarious. Who says the NFL has a no humor policy?

Edited by machinegun12

I bet most people here and the people throwing barbs at Gisele would trade places with Tom in an instant. Millions of dollars to play a game and go home to a supermodel.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I got your point. Are you saying that criticizing Tommy's wife for whining about the receivers is the same thing as claiming that Tommy's life sucks? Please walk us through that logic.