BUFFALO IS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL

major

Why not us, right?

In all seriousness obviously I want the Bills to make it but I will take 12 other teams in the AFC next year (i.e. anyone but the Pats, Steelers, and Colts)

As long as the Patriots are in the division , it is not happening. Road wild card game is the best they can do. Division winners get the home field, and the Bills won't win the AFC East for a long time to come. Can't get to the SB taking that path. Were the Steelers the first to do it a couple years ago?

I'm not going to criticize this level of optimism one bit, my Dad and I actually sat there watching this game thinking how the Bills played both of these teams, and that they really were the better team, or at least as talented. It made me feel good to know that the Bills are some depth and a stronger defensive scheme away from really being very good next year. Just think of all the players on this team on IR that are truly very talented that couldn't help the Bills this year, it does present a very strong argument that this team is far better than their final record indicated.

Years ago (perhaps 7 or 8) there was a poster here who started a thread saying that he went to a fortune teller and one of the things he asked was about the Bills winning a Super Bowl. Apparently the woman told him that they would win one but it wouldn't be the Buffalo Bills - it would be the Buffalo/Toronto Bills who won it. This was before there was any talk of "sharing" regular season games with Toronto.

Now I don't believe in such things as fortune tellers though for some reason I remembered it almost immediately when the Bills signed the deal with Toronto a few years back. If the woman said the Bills would never win I'd throw this prediction in the trash bin, but since she said they'd win then there must be some validity to it!