Hang this teacher NOW 8 on LEAVE

mead107

Hang him?

Nah. Just throw his azz into the general population, and let the inmates know what he did. Then spread the rumor he snitched before and is willing to snitch on anyone about anything so he can get special confinement.

One other thing, when the screaming starts, don't look back.

Edited by Cynical

Hang him?

Nah. Just throw his azz into the general population, and let the inmates know what he did. Then spread the rumor he snitched before and is willing to snitch on anyone about anything so he can get special confinement.

One other thing, when the screaming starts, don't look back.

He will never go to gen pop. He will likely be in pc with other. If he goes to gen pop everyone will find out what he did...they always do...and then, likely, nothing happens. Quit watching prison movies and shows.

Edited by jboyst62

He will never go to gen pop. He will likely be in pc with other. If he goes to gen pop everyone will find out what he did...they always do...and then, likely, nothing happens. Quit watching prison movies and shows.

IIRC, there is some data that does support the theory certain inmates get harassed more than others. Among those are pedophiles, snitches, and ex-law enforcement.

That is also dependent on the prison itself.

Does that mean a pedophile has a higher chance of being killed in prison? Not really.

The overall factor of new inmate survival depends on how fast they acclimate to prison life, and whether or not they hook up with a group or gang (strength in numbers).

However, the less desirable an inmate is to the gangs, the more likely he will be left to defend for himself.

As a pedo, he most likely survives. As pedo AND a snitch? He won't be making friends anytime soon in prison.

I wasn't suggesting for him to be killed. That's too easy. I would rather see him spend the rest of his miserable life in prison being raped, harassed, and tortured.

Edited by Cynical

IIRC, there is some data that does support the theory certain inmates get harassed more than others. Among those are pedophiles, snitches, and ex-law enforcement.

That is also dependent on the prison itself.

Does that mean a pedophile has a higher chance of being killed in prison? Not really.

The overall factor of new inmate survival depends on how fast they acclimate to prison life, and whether or not they hook up with a group or gang (strength in numbers).

However, the less desirable an inmate is to the gangs, the more likely he will be left to defend for himself.

As a pedo, he most likely survives. As pedo AND a snitch? He won't be making friends anytime soon in prison.

I wasn't suggesting for him to be killed. That's too easy. I would rather see him spend the rest of his miserable life in prison being raped, harassed, and tortured.

It is being in those groups that get you in trouble. If you stick to yourself it usually works out ok.

He will be in protected custody with other men over 60 who have already generally done many years and just want to be left alone r short timers who do not want trouble.

As far as people knowing about him and bothering him it depends how available he makes himself. I disagree with the study but agree that some do have it rougher. But I believe that is more to the inmate then his charge which gernerally reflect his character.

He spoon fed them his semen. Yes. It counts.

I realize that's what it was. Unfortunately, I bet that charge doesn't stick. Unless he's got video there really is no way they're going to prove it. The rest sounds like it could be passed off as torture, so I hope they go as extreme as possible with those charges.

Why would anyone want him to go to jail? This would make it impossible for the parents to get their hands on him.

If a parent does something to him, they go to jail. If an inmate does something to him, he goes to...