SI for Kids Article - It's Not Easy Being a Bills Fan

ksm27

As a long time TBD reader and first time poster, I thought you all might get a kick out of my nephew's article. He's a "kid blogger" for SI for Kids. At least the Bills are getting some national media exposure in the 7 to 13 year-old demographic! Oh, and go easy, he's 11 years old!

http://www.sikids.com/kid-reporter-blogs/2012/01/24/its-not-easy-being-a-bills-fan

As a long time TBD reader and first time poster, I thought you all might get a kick out of my nephew's article. He's a "kid blogger" for SI for Kids. At least the Bills are getting some national media exposure in the 7 to 13 year-old demographic! Oh, and go easy, he's 11 years old!

http://www.sikids.com/kid-reporter-blogs/2012/01/24/its-not-easy-being-a-bills-fan

That is a fantastically written article,especially considering his age.

Reading this made me grin like an idiot, I love it!!

Love the comments section too:

SwimmerDolphin10 said on January 30, 2012 at 8:45am.

Wow! Great article! I want to go to Buffalo and meet Pinto Kenny!

WinnerRunningback19 said on January 25, 2012 at 11:43pm.

Your the best writer I know. Do you write for fun cause I don't.

GuyGuy81 said on January 25, 2012 at 4:12pm.

How do you write so good?

Great article. Tell your nephew it must be mentioned that the final td in the playoff game against the Titans was a forward pass whenever it is brought up. (Even though it wasn't. I'm over it now. Sort of. Maybe not quite yet but soon.)

Been lurking this board since '03ish, and rarely post, but I had to crawl out and give kudos to your nephew on a well written article. Thanks for sharing.

Great article. Tell your nephew it must be mentioned that the final td in the playoff game against the Titans was a forward pass whenever it is brought up. (Even though it wasn't. I'm over it now. Sort of. Maybe not quite yet but soon.)

I was thinking the same thing when I read it as well.

Back to my hole... :ph34r:

Edited by 716

Since the time I was born, the Bills record is 76 wins and a monstrous 116 losses! In the 10 years before I was born, their record was a whopping 113 wins and only 65 losses.

So it's his fault the Bills have done so bad.

Now that we have located the cause, what is the solution? :devil: