Our fate is in the hands of Mike Martz?

nodnarb

Look, I don't believe for a sec that Indy will beat Denver in Denver when a win guarantees Denver a playoff berth and Indy doesn't need it.

THis is going to come down to the Jets at St. Louie.

F uck.

The Jets aren't as bad as they looked against the Pats. That win by NE was just more of Belichick's brilliance shining through. He knows how to find a team's weak spots better than any coach alive. He knows how to deconstruct a team better than anyone.

The Jets will go into Martz' home and make him look like the fool that he is. It might even be a meaningless game for them. The Jets will kill 'em.

I know, this is very uncowbell. Can't help it. Liklihood is staring me in the face, and it has Jets and Broncos logos on each cheek.

This will indeed be an historic Bills team. Screwed by a flawed playoff system. (The best 12 teams in the LEAGUE should go, not the best 6 from each conference.)

Please, someone change my mind. Tell me how it's gonna be. HOw will the Jets lose, and how will INdy win a game that means nothing to them?

Please, someone change my mind. Tell me how it's gonna be. HOw will the Jets lose, and how will INdy win a game that means nothing to them?

179507[/snapback]

Possible Silver Linings:

Indy @ Den:

1) Manning wants to shatter the record, thus he will be a mad man for the time he plays (maybe only a half or quarter) and can very possibly shred a weak Denver Defense.

2) Jake Plummer in big games is not gauranteed...

3) I believe in miracles!

Jets @ St. Louis:

1) The Rams are a different team in the dome.

2) Martz is coaching for his job

3) The Rams (if they win tomorrow) will be fighting for their playoff lives as well

4) Pennington has been awful lately.

Look, I don't believe for a sec that Indy will beat Denver in Denver when a win guarantees Denver a playoff berth and Indy doesn't need it.

F uck.

The Jets aren't as bad as they looked against the Pats. That win by NE was just more of Belichick's brilliance shining through. He knows how to find a team's weak spots better than any coach alive. He knows how to deconstruct a team better than anyone.

The Jets will go into Martz' home and make him look like the fool that he is. It might even be a meaningless game for them. The Jets will kill 'em.

I know, this is very uncowbell. Can't help it. Liklihood is staring me in the face, and it has Jets and Broncos logos on each cheek.

This will indeed be an historic Bills team. Screwed by a flawed playoff system. (The best 12 teams in the LEAGUE should go, not the best 6 from each conference.)

179507[/snapback]

Look at it this way.. At Least we have a fate ;);)

F uck.

179507[/snapback]

Couldn't be easier. The Dolfelons playing for nothing beat the Patsies playing for home field advantage. This is the NFL anything can happen.

F uck.

179507[/snapback]

Really, there's no sense in over-analysing it. The title of this thread says it all. We have to rely on the coaching skills of Mike Martz, Super Genius, to get into the playoffs.

<<insert vomit smiley here>>

Really, there's no sense in over-analysing it.  The title of this thread says it all.  We have to rely on the coaching skills of Mike Martz, Super Genius, to get into the playoffs.

<<insert vomit smiley here>>

179529[/snapback]

Didn't I hear somewhere that Martz admitted he "lost it" during a game and couldn't make important decisions because he was so upset? Hopefully the players will ignore him and play to win out of pride. We get an early look tomarrow....

Go Rams!

F uck.

179507[/snapback]

LOL, seriously I was thinking the same thing earlier. I think he would love to get payback on us by resting his starters and guarantee a goat loss. ;)

His ass is fired anyway. Why not take down as many teams as possible.

179507[/snapback]

I don't believe Indy doesn't need the win. They need the momentum. They are hot, and would be stupid to cool it off heading into the playoffs. I just don't believe that Peyton lets this one go. I also don't believe Denver is that good.

Martz is a goddamn moron. Always thought so. His successes were all a result of Vermeil's planning. He can't call a game for sh-- and his baseless arrogance is starting to come back to haunt him. You are right, to rely on him is to put our trust in failure. I'd like to believe that with their playoff hopes resting on it they can take down the Jets at home, and of course we know anything is possible. But Martz has cost his team games and made them look worse than they are.

Did Jake Plummer beat Oakland at home in the snow or even show up against KC? And with the Titans picking guys out of the stands to play MLB for them I am not surprised that he had a good game (though I did pick them to lose). Jake Plummer hasn't been clutch since he made that mad dash towards the end zone in the Rose Bowl (I was there it was awesome, thank you squib kick for costing my Sun Devils a title). This guy can really choke bad and if he screws up early the fans will be all over him and we all saw how he responded to adversity at home.

Let us not forget that we have to BEAT PITTSBURGH. Not such an easy task folks. I think we can do it, but it won't be easy, and in reality, it's not likely.

Don't get me wrong, I dearly want our Bills to win and get into the playoffs, it's just that they have to beat a team that's 14-1 to do so. Not an easy task for ANY team.

Go Bills!!!

I CAN'T STAND Martz who along with Billick has that smug look, that makes you want to kick the crap out of them from start to finish of a football game. That being said, I have no choice but to put my faith into the hands of the "nutty professor" and hope that St. Louis can pull out a win against the Jets.

I CAN'T STAND Martz who along with Billick has that smug look, that makes you want to kick the crap out of them from start to finish of a football game.  That being said, I have no choice but to put my faith into the hands of the "nutty professor" and hope that St. Louis can pull out a win against the Jets.

180145[/snapback]

Hi Labatt

From the Buffalo News:

"I don't think that Drew has a heckuva lot of time to throw the ball. The guys are right on top of him. By the time he gets back, boom. We've got to straighten the offense out all the way around. There's not much blocking. The whole scheme of it has to be straightened out. I just think we've got better players than we've shown." This was Ralph Wilson's response.

Ron Jaworski, the former Philadelphia Eagles great quarterback and ESPN analyst, agreed with Wilson after the game.

"There is no doubt in my mind he can still win," Jaworski said. "Drew is one of those guys who needs protection. He's what I call a plant, step and throw quarterback. He needs to be comfortable in the pocket where he can do that. If you start showing color in his face and he starts throwing off his back foot because of pressure up the middle, he becomes a little bit erratic. When you build around him, you have to start with the interior of the offensive line. I think Drew is still a very, very good quarterback in this league."

:blink:

Possible Silver Linings:

1) The Rams are a different team in the dome.

2) Martz is coaching for his job

3) The Rams (if they win tomorrow) will be fighting for their playoff lives as well

4) Pennington has been awful lately.

179519[/snapback]

What is the Rams record at home this season?

The Rams have to win tonight against Phi to make that final game meaningful.

Pennington has laid BIG FAT eggs like DB against teams like Pittsburgh and

New England. I am not sure what the hype is all about him.....THe guy had

one of the best runners in the league this year in CM and he comes up empty.

I don't believe Indy doesn't need the win.  They need the momentum.  They are hot, and would be stupid to cool it off heading into the playoffs.  I just don't believe that Peyton lets this one go.  I also don't believe Denver is that good.

Martz is a goddamn moron.  Always thought so.  His successes were all a result of Vermeil's planning.  He can't call a game for sh-- and his baseless arrogance is starting to come back to haunt him.  You are right, to rely on him is to put our trust in failure.  I'd like to believe that with their playoff hopes resting on it they can take down the Jets at home, and of course we know anything is possible.  But Martz has cost his team games and made them look worse than they are.

179988[/snapback]

On the other hand they might want to rest and give the injured ones some rest

before they play the meaningful game. The same goes with the Steelers...

Even though most of the things went in our favor this weekend, the Denver

win is going to very costly. Denver and Jets control their own destiny....They

win and they are in.....We need to win and have one of those lose. If the

Rams and Colts don't show up like the steelers, then we are heading home...

At least we can enjoy the next game witha win.