Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the 2012 Menu for my Super Sunday Bash

Dips:

Taco Dip

Stuffed Banana Pepper Dip

Spinach Dip

Chilli-Cheese Dip

A big pot of Chilli

Always order a couple trays of Pizza(usually just Pepperoni and on some I'll get banana peppers too)

50 Wings Hot

50 Wings mild(for the wusses)

50 Wings BBQ

A tray of Steak and Cheese Pizza

Then I will go to wegmans and grab some novelty football cake

The guests will bring over some random things too

And lots of Beer of course. I tell anybody that wants to come over as early as 2:30 to come by to play some poker, drink some beer, etc...will have the pregame show on in the background all afternoon. This is one of my favorite days of the entire year.

Dude....not that there's anything wrong with that.

damn just when i thought i had a +1 on you.

doh!

Dips:

Taco Dip

Spinach Dip

Chilli-Cheese Dip

A big pot of Chilli

Always order a couple trays of Pizza(usually just Pepperoni and on some I'll get banana peppers too)

50 Wings Hot50 Wings mild(for the wusses)

50 Wings BBQ

And lots of Beer of course. I tell anybody that wants to come over as early as 2:30 to come by to play some poker, drink some beer, etc...will have the pregame show on in the background all afternoon. This is one of my favorite days of the entire year.

very nice. count me in

Dips:

Taco Dip

Spinach Dip

Chilli-Cheese Dip

A big pot of Chilli

50 Wings Hot

50 Wings BBQ

I gotta ask. What's a stuffed banana pepper dip. Once it's in the dip I would imagine it's no longer stuffed.

I was going to say 2:30?? Then I forgot game time is 6:30 east coast. Love living on the west coast. I can get hammered during the game and get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Edited by Chef Jim

Dips:

Taco Dip

Spinach Dip

Chilli-Cheese Dip

A big pot of Chilli

50 Wings Hot

50 Wings BBQ

Turn that Danm TV off! Raise?

I gotta ask. What's a stuffed banana pepper dip. Once it's in the dip I would imagine it's no longer stuffed.

I was going to say 2:30?? Then I forgot game time is 6:30 east coast. Love living on the west coast. I can get hammered during the game and get to bed at a reasonable hour.

http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/3019267-Stuffed-Banana-Pepper-Dip

I just pulled this recipe up online. Never have made this one before but about a month ago I came across "Stuffed Banana Pepper Dip" at this bar and it was amazing so I figured I would try out a recipe for Sunday. I tell people to come as early as 2:30 and some do but most of my guests start arriving around 4 and after.

Blasphemy!

Haha I don't order them for me but some of my guests love BBQ wings for some reason :thumbdown:

i must be only one who hates SuperBowl parties. I hate taking chit over Bills, i hate watching game when everyone feels they need to comment on every play,i hate all the kids running around,including mine, and i usually hate the food.

Kids need to go to bed at alftime though :thumbsup:

Oh the joy and agony of Habneros :thumbsup:

Habaneros are for pansies. I grew Ghost Chilis this year, and those have been going in my chili.

http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/3019267-Stuffed-Banana-Pepper-Dip

I just pulled this recipe up online. Never have made this one before but about a month ago I came across "Stuffed Banana Pepper Dip" at this bar and it was amazing so I figured I would try out a recipe for Sunday. I tell people to come as early as 2:30 and some do but most of my guests start arriving around 4 and after.

Dude, your recipe calls for a "tube of sausage." Are you fellows with Clippers of NFl by chance?

Superbowl party at my place starts at noon. 2 turkey fryers will be cooking up wings and fries and a buddy brings his kick-ass chili. PBR in the kegerator and off we go! post-2027-092536500 1328192818_thumb.jpg

Stop in if you happen to be in the area.....

Cheers!