Super Bowl Party Planning thread

Just Jack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what is it?:wallbash:

Oh, you want the recipe! Why didn't you say so in the first place? :devil:

I've posted this in previous years, buddy of mine would make it every SB...

Rather than write out the whole thing, here's a link, I'll tell you the differences he did...

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Velveeta-Dirty-Dip-Recipezaar

1 pound (16oz jar) of salsa instead of 8 ounces of both salsa and taco sauce, choose how spicy you want, I usually went with medium

1 pound of Velveeta Mexican cheese instead of the 2 pounds of regular Velvetta

Follow the rest of the recipe as described.

Oh, you want the recipe! Why didn't you say so in the first place? :devil:

I've posted this in previous years, buddy of mine would make it every SB...

Rather than write out the whole thing, here's a link, I'll tell you the differences he did...

http://www.yummly.co...-Dip-Recipezaar

1 pound (16oz jar) of salsa instead of 8 ounces of both salsa and taco sauce, choose how spicy you want, I usually went with medium

1 pound of Velveeta Mexican cheese instead of the 2 pounds of regular Velvetta

Follow the rest of the recipe as described.

I think you have been lifting up and putting down to many things. Thanks, I do like that one .

Need a good hot dip. Any one have any sugestions?

I really like artichoke and crab dip served hot. There are a lot of recipes on the web. You can mix and match recipes to get the ingredients you like. Canned artichokes work fine for this (just squeeze as much of the juice out). If you can find it, use lump crab meat over the "imitation crab".

i must be only one who hates SuperBowl parties. I hate taking chit over Bills, i hate watching game when everyone feels they need to comment on every play,i hate all the kids running around,including mine, and i usually hate the food.

Kids need to go to bed at alftime though :thumbsup:

yes you are the only one.

and in my case, you forgot the dogs roaming around too. along with the kids the food the adults, there will be 2 dogs walking inside the house. (1 big 1 small)

Habaneros are for pansies. I grew Ghost Chilis this year, and those have been going in my chili.

Dude, your recipe calls for a "tube of sausage." Are you fellows with Clippers of NFl by chance?

ha ha ha

it was a mind typo. i was trying to make fun of chef, but it backfired.

im actually a ladies man. well not really. not anymore. im a one-lady man now.