Betting lines Pats* Giants

Just Jack

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friendly tip from the resident degenerate gambler on this board. The line is New England -3 right now. My guess is it is either it is going to stay @ -3 or even dip to -2.5/-2 by game time. If it does this or even if it stays @ Giants +3 your better off the Giants on the moneyline which is +140 right now. If the Giants cover they are more then likely going to win the game, might as well get the extra juice.

A friendly tip from the resident degenerate gambler on this board. The line is New England -3 right now. My guess is it is either it is going to stay @ -3 or even dip to -2.5/-2 by game time. If it does this or even if it stays @ Giants +3 your better off the Giants on the moneyline which is +140 right now. If the Giants cover they are more then likely going to win the game, might as well get the extra juice.

Already done, had the Ravens and NYG ina parlay Sunday. was easy money. I ilke the Giants strait up but will take the points as well. It will be close though. I may even entertain a teaser of NE+4 and NYG +10. I am not a big teaser guy but this seems to nice.

Already done, had the Ravens and NYG ina parlay Sunday. was easy money. I ilke the Giants strait up but will take the points as well. It will be close though. I may even entertain a teaser of NE+4 and NYG +10. I am not a big teaser guy but this seems to nice.

How on earth are the Giants an underdog? If anything, I think New England should be. I really HOPE the Giants can pull this one off. Actually in my opinion it is their game to lose - they match up extremely well against the Patriots. Hernandez and Gronk are good but they can't flat out fly like The Freak, so I wouldn't be too concerned over the long gains given up by NYG defense. New England is going to have a very tough time defending agains the Giant receivers

The tough this is that you almost can NEVER bet against Bellicheck and Brady. Hate to say it, but with a win Brady goes down as probably the best QB of all time (if he isn't considered the best already)

I would not call the giants game easy money. That game could of went either way & if it was not for that moron punt returner for Frisco they instead of the giants are probably playing NE. I had the under on it so I won that + I had this prop bet & took the over on 9.5 punts. Now that was easy money, I think I won that half way thru the third quarter.

I needed it too, I have been absolutely getting blasted in college basketball the last few weeks. Usually that is where I win the most money every year. I am losing so much I am almost to the point where I am contimplating laying off until the conference tournaments start up in early March.

How on earth are the Giants an underdog? If anything, I think New England should be. I really HOPE the Giants can pull this one off. Actually in my opinion it is their game to lose - they match up extremely well against the Patriots. Hernandez and Gronk are good but they can't flat out fly like The Freak, so I wouldn't be too concerned over the long gains given up by NYG defense. New England is going to have a very tough time defending agains the Giant receivers

The tough this is that you almost can NEVER bet against Bellicheck and Brady. Hate to say it, but with a win Brady goes down as probably the best QB of all time (if he isn't considered the best already)

Guess the Giants fans aren't betting heavy on their boys.