David Lee, new QB coach

QB Bills

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wait to see if he's any good. I wouldn't Jump up and down quite yet. When it comes to good QB coaches - well Everybody want's some. I'm hopeful this will cause an Eruption of skills for Fitz, but we'll see. I'm sure the coach will enjoy the Mean Streets of Buffalo though. But if he fails? Well Somebody Get me a Doctor, cause I can't stand 2-14 season like in 1984.

I'll wait to see if he's any good. I wouldn't Jump up and down quite yet. When it comes to good QB coaches - well Everybody want's some. I'm hopeful this will cause an Eruption of skills for Fitz, but we'll see. I'm sure the coach will enjoy the Mean Streets of Buffalo though. But if he fails? Well Somebody Get me a Doctor, cause I can't stand 2-14 season like in 1984.

If that happens, it will be Panama all over again!

Some people blamed Hennes regression on him. That said, as others have said, its possible Henne just sucked. Gues we'll see.

Side note: I think Chad Pennington would make a fantastic QB coach.

Uh.. Henne has never been great.. average at best. I don't think anyone could help him become a franchise QB.

i disagree...while he had a lot of jobs they all seemed to be related by his relationship to Ken Hatfield and then subsequently his replacement Houston Nutt as well as with Bill Parcells...he obviously valued working with those 3 individuals....

My only concern is that he seems to not be able to hold a job. I'm neither high nor low on this. Just waiting

Lets see: Sanchez- Fitz , Sanchez - Fitz. Guess Fitz won. All the bad talk about the Jets and the baling of people makes a belly feel good. Nice job of holding the team togeather REX. Who wants to go there now?

and Peyton Manning doesn't need a QB coach.....

(sigh)....and you present yourself as a "Fan"? Turn in your Bills apparel...

There was a time when I knew all the coaches, but I feel like they're not as visible in Chan's system, or maybe not as memorable as the characters we've had. I mean, we don't have the one o-line coach who looked like Chris Farley anymore, or the d-line coach who wrestled guys to the floor (Krumrie).

There was a time when I knew all the coaches, but I feel like they're not as visible in Chan's system, or maybe not as memorable as the characters we've had. I mean, we don't have the one o-line coach who looked like Chris Farley anymore, or the d-line coach who wrestled guys to the floor (Krumrie).

Another thing is you never seem to see them on the sidelines...maybe it's because the networks don't care to show them but not even in the background. You see Modkins near Gailey every once in a while and then they showed Edwards a few times on the sidelines. Is everyone else in the booth? Seriously I even went to a few games and didn't see many coaches on the sidelines.

If that happens, it will be Panama all over again!

Well played, sirs.

"Lee spent 2011 as the offensive coordinator at Ole Miss, and was most recently in the NFL as the quarterbacks coach of the Miami Dolphins for three seasons. There, he was widely credited for introducing the "Wildcat" offense to the NFL, a look that he picked up at Arkansas."

Hiring to make more use of Brad Smith?

I was hoping for someone who could help Fitz be more consistent

CLASSIC! Maybe he will get a charging Buffalo Tattoo!

Not only aren't they as visible. They are also not as accountable. I give you Wanny an assistant head coach who was utterly invisible in 2011. His NFL past (long ago) shows he is capable as a DC. Maybe Ralph, Buddy and Chan said "hey take it all in. Sit in the booth, watch us self destruct this year and in 2012 come on in and kick some butt?. Anyways it sure felt that way for me.He was 100% invisible this year.

Now people are believing he is some kind of Savior. I'll wait and see what he does next season first.

Ah Carl Mauck.

He didn't have much to work with so those lines sucked… but he was priceless as far as entertainment value goes.

Seems every week he was going ballistic on the sidelines.

The network cameras sure did love him.

True--not as many unique personalities -- I have the feeling Chan is a really dominant personality with the offense--you never hear the guys refer to their position coach -- just Chan. On D -- Wanny will have more profile with the media than Edwards.

On a side note--I hope that Steve Logan - RB coach this year for the Bucs is on Chan's radar as a WR coach. Coach Logan has a long history of NFL and College experience and is a really, really creative offensive mind. Here is his bio:

http://www.buccaneers.com/team/coaches/steve-logan/bb99da19-bab3-4cf7-8a90-5442afcecb90

A really bright offensive mind who gets the most out of his players....known for his technique expertise at every offensive position.

Edited by JoeF