Will the Bills be looking for a replacement for Moorman?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moorman can boot the skin off the ball, too.

That's not what we need.

Moorman CANNOT hit a coffin corner.

He's worthless from 55 in, has been the last few years, was again this year.

This is true. He ranked in the bottom third for IN20 and led the league in touchbacks.

Well Gailey & Nix say that they are always looking to upgrade on the team at any position & with as long as Mormon has been around it is a possibility i guess , But i think Mormon has a few more good years in him & if he was done with the Bills i could see us facing him as a team mate of another team on our schedule !!

This kid has a nasty kick, just check out the article, then youtube his name, he has had 76 yarders in the air, booming kicks. #kicksquard.

http://www.optimumscouting.com/draft/articles/diamond-in-the-rough-marquette-king-p-fort-valley-state.html

Really? Are we going to do this again?

Moorman had a pretty good year. Trying to replace our above average punter should be the last of our worries. Insanity...

Edited by Turbosrrgood

I like to give my friend who wears his moorman jersey with pride a hard time. Moorman is quite possibly the worst coffin corner punter in the nfl! I remember 1 kick this year where he was successful at it and that's all. Normally I would not want the bills to kick a field goal from the 40 or go for it on 4th and 5 from the same distance but with moormans ability I regularly want that to happen.

It may only be my perception but this is how I feel and I've seen it many many times. I'm also apparently not the only one who's noticed this.

Really? Are we going to do this again?

Moorman had a pretty good year. Trying to replace our above average punter should be the last of our worries. Insanity...

We should be looking to improve every position. I understand the point your making but would it be bad if we got better at a position?

I like to give my friend who wears his moorman jersey with pride a hard time. Moorman is quite possibly the worst coffin corner punter in the nfl! I remember 1 kick this year where he was successful at it and that's all. Normally I would not want the bills to kick a field goal from the 40 or go for it on 4th and 5 from the same distance but with moormans ability I regularly want that to happen.

It may only be my perception but this is how I feel and I've seen it many many times. I'm also apparently not the only one who's noticed this.

We should be looking to improve every position. I understand the point your making but would it be bad if we got better at a position?

You make it seem like it's easy to find a guy that can kick it 50-60 yards consistently in the NFL, and be "Feagles" like inside the 20. It's hard, there are very few kickers that can consistently do both.

Moorman has a rocket leg, and is fairly consistent. So no, I don't think the Bills should be wasting resources trying to improve a position they are good at, when they have so many other big holes. If the Bills were to release a proven guy like Moorman for a rookie or FA, they are more likely to be WORSE than better. Not a risk the Bills need to take IMO.

Edited by Turbosrrgood