Buddy Nix press conference today @11am

Buftex

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks I have a conference call at 11am that I actually have to pay attention and participate. Would be curious to hear what Nix has to say.

If WGR is carrying it it'll probably be in their audio vault.

"Too early to say, we are evaluating all options"

Though one would hope that would be settled well before the draft.

I disagree.

I would be happy with them seeing if they do better finding DE vs. OLB pass rush help and moving forward from there.

Moreover - as some of the players already said when interviewed - it would be stupid of them to let the rest of the league know which way they plan to go before the draft.

I just want them to base their scheme off what players they have when we get to April/May rather than force a system on the wrong players and end up with a DT playing OLB again.

I would guess generic and something about the D coordinator change. Lots of "we'll evaluate everything" type stuff.

Probably right, but I suppose this would be the time, if there is such a time, when we here if Nix is planning to stay around after the draft...I would sure hate to lose Whaley.

Can't find a darn thing about it on their website, hopefully they do carry it live.

Joe Buscaglia @JoeB_WGR 14m

Checked in at One #Bills Drive ready for Buddy Nix to speak at 11 am. One more reminder, it'll be live on @WGR550 and WGR550.com

EDIT: Also if you click on the link at buffalobills.com it sends you to the WGR stream.

Edited by Erik

"we feel we have the right guys and we are going in the right direction"

"We are going to stick with our players and build from there"

"we will evaluate the free agency market but wont be flashy"

And the ever popular "We are going to continue to improve and build thru the draft" line

Joe Buscaglia @JoeB_WGR 14m

Checked in at One #Bills Drive ready for Buddy Nix to speak at 11 am. One more reminder, it'll be live on @WGR550 and WGR550.com

EDIT: Also if you click on the link at buffalobills.com it sends you to the WGR stream.

Thanks. Unfortunately damn firewall won't let me listen.

Top 4 needs:

LBs and DEs (probably 2)

Top flight receiver who is open even when he is covered (Calvin Johnson type) - you know this is the 1st round pick as everything is pointing that way

Add a tackle

Can never have enough DBs

Merrimen is back if healthy

He is confident Stevie and Fred will be extended