Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested

Honest to goodness, GBID: how do you find all of this stuff? I mean, you pull stories from everywhere! You can't possibly go to all of these sites on a regular basis, can you? And you've been doing this for years.

In any event, your links are usually to stories that are pretty fascinating, funny or just downright weird. Keep up the great work!

Honest to goodness, GBID: how do you find all of this stuff? I mean, you pull stories from everywhere! You can't possibly go to all of these sites on a regular basis, can you? And you've been doing this for years.

In any event, your links are usually to stories that are pretty fascinating, funny or just downright weird. Keep up the great work!

If you only knew! :sick:

Man you are green. Meth scab storys are hard to find?

Fark.com

Fark.com

Another mystery of the universe solved. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Man you are green. Meth scab storys are hard to find?

I'm Italian so yeah, I guess I'm a little on the olive side. Good guess!

who the !@#$ is that that? Why should we care? Why the hell is marijuana a crime in the "land of the free"?

Because if it weren't we would have a billion people running around with names like Boziddybop and few productive members of society to prop up these complete losers.

• 1 year later...