Lions Fan Pumped Up

Catmanjax

Got a work buddy who moved to Jacksonville last year. Life long Lions fan(season ticket ,still goes to most games). Boy is he into the season/play offs. Reminds me of what we are missing from the olden days when we were relevant. Can you even remember what that was like? I wonder if we will ever experience it again.

Ha, I remember someone saying that around 20 years ago.

The Lions fans got to be pumped, if any team was more dysfunctional than the Bills, it was them.

By quite a margin to.

Why shouldn't they be pumped?

The Lions could understandably lose to the Saints, but the Lions are for real. This is a team that we'll be seeing in the playoffs more often than not in the upcoming years.

I bet he was pumped when they went 0-16.

PTR

Why would you begrudge a long suffering Lions fan of his joy in making the playoffs? Relax homer...it's not an attack on the Bills because another historically bad team makes the playoffs. It should give us hope.

Edited by Green Lightning

Everything has a cycle. We will be on top again sometime. Maybe 20 years from now. But it will happen.

I hope it doesn't go that long - I'd like to see the Bills at a playoff game again before I'm too old to drive myself to the games! It's been 15 years since the Bills hosted a playoff game! (and 16 years since they WON a playoff game!)

:oops: