You know what I hate about our offense.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you attempting to pick on PTR, and can only speak in sentence fragments?

Thats how it works sometimes in an airport, and frustrated. The point is not an attack. its the silliness off seeing a franchise poster

who is blinded by the fact that anything critical about how a cellar dweller (or darn close too it) for the entire century is alway's wrong. Then he himself

can only use google to obtain "stats" that in some cases are totally off base and out of context. The "Peters" thread comes to mind. If your going too attack, then

you should defend the rebuttals. No?

I have been attacked 2 times recently just because I have an honest opinion that may not be construed as positive, in the eyes of a single poster. Hey, I love eternal optimists

usually in my experience they don't attack constantly, every day.......... They do tend to be judgmental. Again just my opinion,.

When some one calls this guy out. With fact!! He never responds. Like i said in a previous post, I try not to engage, but come on man this is getting silly.

Sorry for the fragmented sentances. The point is clear, in my rebuttal. No attack here, just a response too one.

Spread? Schmead? Chuck n duck? Smash n dash? who cares? They put up around 340 pts. Haven't seen the Bills do that in some time... and that was sans 6 starters much of the last 8 games. If the defense had only shown up, we might be watching a playoff game this weekend.

I'm not an X's and O's guy, but don't the Patriots use the spread quite a bit?

Yea they do, along with an empty backfield

It almost looks like Chan Gailey is hellbent on making Fitz look like Tom Brady, the problem is the bills don't have the O line. the WR's, the TE's or the QB :w00t:

My main problem with running the spread in buffalo...

But you said it belongs in college. I think the packers run something similar too. You know two of the best offenses ever were speed offenses (This year in GB and 2007 with NE) Maybe Chan is on to something and trying to be ahead of the curve that is coming to the NFL, you know that passing league that seriously favors the offense.

But you said it belongs in college. I think the packers run something similar too. You know two of the best offenses ever were speed offenses (This year in GB and 2007 with NE) Maybe Chan is on to something and trying to be ahead of the curve that is coming to the NFL, you know that passing league that seriously favors the offense.

I had a bipolar moment...