Jills go #1...Jills REVEALED...Jills like you've never seen

Beerball

OMG! The Jills are the NFL's Best Cheerleaders? Based on what - Makeup?

David Nelson's Cowboy-Cheerleader-girlfriend makes the lot of them look like ugly stepsisters.

On a related note: I remember when I attended the '92 Super Bowl against the Cowboys - the one in Pasadena that we lost 52-17 (by the way despite getting trounced, I would go again if I had the chance, it was an experience of a lifetime!! Honestly!) - back to Pasedena - the Jills Cheerleaders came out looking a little timid and disorganized. It looked like there were only 20 of them - truly dwarfed by the magnitude of the event. They looked like the HS Freshman Cheerleading Squad. Then the Cowboy Cheerleaders came out . . . strutting and organized (and gorgeous) - the Rose Bowl went crazy! They formed a line from the 30 yd line to the other 30 yd line and did a Rockette-style leg kicking routine! It looked like there was 100 of them! Very impressive (from a cheerleading team perspective). I was more embarrassed for the Jills that day the the Bills. The Jills were truly outclassed. The Bills turned the ball over 7 times - leading directly to 35 Cowboy points - the exact margin of defeat. If we held on to the ball, the game would have been a tight one IMO.

If you titled it "Jills revealed" or something like that I'd bet people would be spraining their fingers on their keyboards clicking on it.

Sure, but SDS would have gained many, many more unique visitors if the title had been "Jills go No. 1."

David Nelson's Cowboy-Cheerleader-girlfriend makes the lot of them look like ugly stepsisters.

On a related note: I remember when I attended the '92 Super Bowl against the Cowboys - the one in Pasadena that we lost 52-17 (by the way despite getting trounced, I would go again if I had the chance, it was an experience of a lifetime!! Honestly!) - back to Pasedena - the Jills Cheerleaders came out looking a little timid and disorganized. It looked like there were only 20 of them - truly dwarfed by the magnitude of the event. They looked like the HS Freshman Cheerleading Squad. Then the Cowboy Cheerleaders came out . . . strutting and organized (and gorgeous) - the Rose Bowl went crazy! They formed a line from the 30 yd line to the other 30 yd line and did a Rockette-style leg kicking routine! It looked like there was 100 of them! Very impressive (from a cheerleading team perspective). I was more embarrassed for the Jills that day the the Bills. The Jills were truly outclassed. The Bills turned the ball over 7 times - leading directly to 35 Cowboy points - the exact margin of defeat. If we held on to the ball, the game would have been a tight one IMO.

Yeah dude, get over it...the Cowboys cheerleaders are future Ricks Gentlemen's Club employees (or past?)...the best looks that money can buy. There is a douche in every crowd...sometimes more than one!

Was at the same game with my Dad. After watching the Jills, then the Cowboys Cheerleaders I turned to him and said we are going to get killed today. I would say the Jills were more like a Pop Warner squad that day compared to the Dallas Squad. That being said congrats to the present Jills.

P.S. Did anyone else expect the link to go to a picture of Peter Pan until they saw it was Beerball as the O.P. ?

Edited by BRAWNDO

I went to the Cowboy game this year and they had a stage set up and the Cowboy cheerleaders doing dance routines for like 20 minutes...holy chit them girls were hot that close.

Jills should do something similiar..might get some the drunks to leave the tailgate before that last fatal beer send them over the edge :thumbsup:

I went to the Cowboy game this year and they had a stage set up and the Cowboy cheerleaders doing dance routines for like 20 minutes...holy chit them girls were hot that close.

Jills should do something similiar..might get some the drunks to leave the tailgate before that last fatal beer send them over the edge :thumbsup:

The Jills have been putting on a dance performance at 11:30 before each regular season game the last two years in Lot C