Cop issues woman speeding ticket

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Cop-Issues-Ticket-Asks-for-Date-Lawsuit-136604448.html

“Hello, it’s Chris I’m that ugly bald Stickney cop who gave you that ticket on Saturday. I know this may seem crazy and you’re probably right, but truth is I have not stopped thinking about you since. I don’t expect a girl as attractive as you to be single, or even go for a guy like me but I’m taking a shot anyways. Because the truth is I’ll probably never see you again un-less I do, and I could never forgive my-self. Listen if I never hear from you I understand, but hey I did cost you $132 least I can do is buy you dinner. Little about me real quick I just turned 27, did 4 years in the Army, and been a cop for just over 3 years. Hope to hear from you one way or another. Thanks!!!”

http://www.nbcchicag...-136604448.html

"Hello, it's Chris I'm that ugly bald Stickney cop who gave you that ticket on Saturday. I know this may seem crazy and you're probably right, but truth is I have not stopped thinking about you since. I don't expect a girl as attractive as you to be single, or even go for a guy like me but I'm taking a shot anyways. Because the truth is I'll probably never see you again un-less I do, and I could never forgive my-self. Listen if I never hear from you I understand, but hey I did cost you $132 least I can do is buy you dinner. Little about me real quick I just turned 27, did 4 years in the Army, and been a cop for just over 3 years. Hope to hear from you one way or another. Thanks!!!"

Before reading the article, I was sure that was a parody of the events. Now that I know that is actually what he said to her, that makes it even more hilarious! What an idiot that guy is :doh:

Edited by Marcellosaurus

Good grief...no picture of the girl? What's wrong with you guys!

My thoughts exactly. It is interesting that they left his phone # unaltered in exhibit B just in case any ladies are thinking about it.

Can't fault a guy for taking a shot. I personally don't think he should be sued over it. It would be different if he said "hey I'll rip up the ticket if you go out with me". Of course, on the other hand, he could be a creepy stalker and deserves the be fired.

You mean instead of stalking he tries coercion? Probably a little better but maybe he lets her off with a warning and gives her his phone # with a quick explain? As one who's been pulled over a number of times, sometimes those guys take forever running your license so he could have worked out this approach.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Cop-Issues-Ticket-Asks-for-Date-Lawsuit-136604448.html

“Hello, it’s Chris I’m that ugly bald Stickney cop who gave you that ticket on Saturday. I know this may seem crazy and you’re probably right, but truth is I have not stopped thinking about you since. I don’t expect a girl as attractive as you to be single, or even go for a guy like me but I’m taking a shot anyways. Because the truth is I’ll probably never see you again un-less I do, and I could never forgive my-self. Listen if I never hear from you I understand, but hey I did cost you $132 least I can do is buy you dinner. Little about me real quick I just turned 27, did 4 years in the Army, and been a cop for just over 3 years. Hope to hear from you one way or another. Thanks!!!”

:worthy:

Thank you.

This can't be real. First of all, he writes like a 1st grader. Secondly, what awful game. You don't talk yourself down. You have to act like it would be an honor for her to go on a date with you. At the very least, he could have threaten to throw her in jail if she didn't go out with him.

His game is very similar to Scott Van Pelt's.