reggie wayne, bowe, mike wallace, robert mathis

Mathis would be a godsend if we do go to a 4-3. He's not a fit in a 3-4.

Mike Wallace is the best deep threat in the league and is the type of receiver we really need to keep db's from sitting on the short stuff like they did all year.

That said I'll **** a brick if we are even mentioned to be interested in these guys, let alone if they agree to come here.

There are a lot of FA WRs this year better than what we had in 2011. If you don't try to negotiate with them the answer is no.

If I were in charge I'd make a run at 'em. You never know.

I'd go after Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, Vincent Jackson, Wes Welker, Dwayne Bowe, Robert Meachem, Mario Manningham, Pierre Garcon, Anthony Gonzalez, Plaxico Burress, Steve Smith (PHI), Donte' Stallworth.

Like I say, if you don't ask, the answer is no.

And I don't care if they're old. If they can play for a year or two and help our team be respectable again, I'd go for it.

Edited by reddogblitz

Mathis would be a godsend if we do go to a 4-3. He's not a fit in a 3-4.

Mike Wallace is the best deep threat in the league and is the type of receiver we really need to keep db's from sitting on the short stuff like they did all year.

That said I'll **** a brick if we are even mentioned to be interested in these guys, let alone if they agree to come here.

I like Mike Wallace but he is a restricted FA which means besides the money for the considerable salary he would demand going from a winner like the Steelers to a loser like the Bills you'd also have to give up draft picks probably a #1 and #2 at least. Robert Meachem might be the Bills best shot at improving the WRs because he's a 4th or 5th option in NO and Colston is a Free agent too.

Stallworth is done and can't play. Wallace, welker, colston, and Wayne will be signed before march by their current teams. Vincent Jackson would be an interesting option since it is almost certain he won't be a charger and his ties with nix.

The rest I would be ok with, but I would take Stevie over them, long term wise. But even if we re-sign Stevie, we really should sign one of the above, even if it is just a garcon type guy

wallace will be a steeler for sure. bowe would be great if we could lock up stevie under this years cap. but KC would be dumb to let him go. this org just doesnt wanna go after any big name FAs. so im guessing we get a b level player who can come in and be a solid role player.

Stallworth is done and can't play. Wallace, welker, colston, and Wayne will be signed before march by their current teams. Vincent Jackson would be an interesting option since it is almost certain he won't be a charger and his ties with nix.

The rest I would be ok with, but I would take Stevie over them, long term wise. But even if we re-sign Stevie, we really should sign one of the above, even if it is just a garcon type guy

Pierre Garcon has pretty good stats for being thrown to by the backup- was not really familiar with him until I just checked him out now.

wallace will be a steeler for sure. bowe would be great if we could lock up stevie under this years cap. but KC would be dumb to let him go. this org just doesnt wanna go after any big name FAs. so im guessing we get a b level player who can come in and be a solid role player.

This is probably going to be the case.

V Jackson would be ideal, doesn't want to be in SD and has ties to Nix and he's a flat out beast, Paired up with SJ would be sweet.

V Jackson would be ideal, doesn't want to be in SD and has ties to Nix and he's a flat out beast, Paired up with SJ would be sweet.

I just can't see this team paying FA price for two #1 WRs....when they have so many other holes on the team

There are a lot of FA WRs this year better than what we had in 2011. If you don't try to negotiate with them the answer is no.

I'd go after Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, Vincent Jackson, Wes Welker, Dwayne Bowe, Robert Meachem, Mario Manningham, Pierre Garcon, Anthony Gonzalez, Plaxico Burress, Steve Smith (PHI), Donte' Stallworth.

And I don't care if they're old. If they can play for a year or two and help our team be respectable again, I'd go for it.

I would not go after any of these guys. They are either well worn or will not make a significant Improvement.Well, Colston would and Bowe could but tnat's it.

we go after some of these guys? I know we normally don't go after big name free agents, but I have a strange feeling we might be players this year to get playmakers, at least on offense, through FA to give Stevie some help on the outside. Any thoughts?

did not work out too well for the Eagles this year. dream team.. no playoffs.

Good list....my favorites.....

Meachem, Mannhingham and Garcon are distinct possibilities. Good talent. Young. Fills a need. And shouldn't cost an exorbitant amount of money. Any one of these three would be perfect for the speed threat the Bills need. And I wouldn't be surprised if Nix makes a play for one of them.

regardless with what happens with stevie(i hope we resign him) we need another playmaker WR. Some of these guys mentioned however I would think will go back to their 2011 teams ex. Bowe..and unfortunetly we all know Nix and chans philosophy is to build through the draft <_<

Pierre Garcon has pretty good stats for being thrown to by the backup- was not really familiar with him until I just checked him out now.

Only Haitian player in the NFL. I remember after the earthquake two years ago, he spent quite a bit of time there. I believe he still has family there--at the time anyways.

Maybe if they can bring down Stevie to 5 mill a season.

Once Jeff Fisher gets there, he'll want to stay.