Buffalo Bills 2012 Opponents

Mark Vader

Your welcome.

Looking forward to the SF game. Who knows, I might be able to make it to Arizona as well.

Are you sure the Arizona game is away? It was away in 2008 when we played the NFCE, I thought they switch it up.

I went to the Arizona game in 08. The stadium is very nice, but tailgating sucked.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure the Arizona game is away? It was away in 2008 when we played the NFCE, I thought they switch it up.

I went to the Arizona game in 08. The stadium is very nice, but tailgating sucked.

As I stated earlier in this thread:

The NFL made a ruling that teams would only have one road game against a team on the Pacific coast. Unless the team was a strength-of-schedule opponent.

Originally the Bills were supposed to play both the Chargers & Raiders on the road this season. Due to the new ruling, the Raiders were rotated to play at Buffalo, and the Bills played a road game against Kansas City.

That is why the Bills are playing at Arizona & SF.

So whenever teams play the AFC West, their road games will be against Kansas City & San Diego, or Denver & Oakland.

When they play the NFC West, road games will be against Arizona & San Francisco, or Saint Louis & Seattle.

Yea the way the teams out west are grouped just changed so every team is facing the same quirks right now.

There really is no excuse not to make the playoffs next season.

I would like to point out that 10-6 would've made the playoffs THIS season (and indeed, the Bengals made it at 9-7).

10-6 almost always gets the job done and there's no excuse not to get to 10 wins next season unless Fitzpatrick sucks.

We are all staying at the chef's house. Going to drink his wine.

If we are good maybe he will have ham too!!

AZ is now a part of the NFC West rather than the NFC East and that may explain this better.

Here is what we get next season:

Home:

Jacksonville

Kansas City

Miami

New England

New York Jets

Saint Louis

Seattle

Tennessee

Away:

Arizona

Cleveland

Houston

Indianapolis

Miami

New England

New York Jets

San Francisco

That's one of the weakest schedules I've seen in years.

Outside of the division, Frisco, Indi (with manning back) and Houston seem to be the hardest games.

That's one of the weakest schedules I've seen in years.

Outside of the division, Frisco, Indi (with manning back) and Houston seem to be the hardest games.

We still haven't beat the jets in two years, we didn't beat the dolphins, so if we go 1-5 in the division, lose against 49ers, indy, and houston, we are at best 8-8...not sure if it's the weakest i've seen...plus the seahawks are coming around...

What's easy for the Bills? We played Miami at 6-10 and the 8-8 Jets twice and the AFC West in which the Division winner was 8-8. Does anyone think the NFC East was great? No schedule is easy for this franchise. One game at a time with fingers crossed.

This year we did this against other divisions:

NFC East 2-2

AFC West 3-1

AFC South 0-1

NFC North 0-1

AFC East 1-5

This tells me we need to figure out how win games in our own division.

If we coulda split our own division we'd have been 8-8. On a roll maybe we pickup the Cincy or Titans game and finish 9-7 and maybe make playoffs. Forget about everyone else. Let's just learn to take care of the AFC East

That is correct.

However, in regards to the West divisions in both conferences, the NFL made a ruling that teams would only have one road game against a team on the Pacific coast. Unless the team was a strength-of-schedule opponent.

Originally the Bills were supposed to play both the Chargers & Raiders on the road this season. Due to the new ruling, the Raiders were rotated to play at Buffalo, and the Bills played a road game against Kansas City.

That is why the Bills are playing at Arizona & SF.

So whenever teams play the AFC West, their road games will be against Kansas City & San Diego, or Denver & Oakland.

When they play the NFC West, road games will be against Arizona & San Francisco, or Saint Louis & Seattle.

This sucks.

I live in Seattle and was looking forward to going to the Bills game here next year.

If I can catch a 7:30 am flight out of Seattle to the East Coast and get in at 5:30 and get to my hotel by 7 and get up to be at a meeting at 8 am the next morning (5am West Coast time), these spoiled pansies could catch a non stop charter and travel across the country to play a game. Rich spoiled wimps.

End of wussification of America rant.

I'm thrilled that the Bills will be in San Francisco next season.

I hope that many of you that made it out here for San Diego will want to make a trip to the Bay Area in 2012.

Mark I have 3 buddies in SD that are big 9ers fans so I will be there and AZ as well.