The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

This is for all of you "antics" people........Who cares about antics ? Stevie has talent.....prob would have went for buck fifty today w 2-3 td's Antics Shmantics i say..........Players win games F Chan.......F watchin Ruvell and Spiller try to catch deep balls........THis is dumb......

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i misquoted. Stevies son twitter to him before the game:

Daddy if you score do wut u told me u were going to do ok? Mommy said its ok if they fine you, jus dnt 4get her M&Ms!”

Great role model too! Break the rules, there's plenty of cash to pay for you being a moron.

Fitz had the fastest guy on the team on a linebacker and he under throws the play. Brady makes that throw every time.

Fitz has been pretty accurate today. He's throw quite a few great passes.

This is for all of you "antics" people........Who cares about antics ? Stevie has talent.....prob would have went for buck fifty today w 2-3 td's Antics Shmantics i say..........Players win games F Chan.......F watchin Ruvell and Spiller try to catch deep balls........THis is dumb......

His ANTICS cost the team 20 yards in field position. He was hurting the team. Talent schmalent. His ANTICS are dumb.

Stevie Johnson is a retard!!!!

Johnson is our best receiver. He is also slow, has average hands, and questionable intelligence as a player.

He deserved to be benched and there its no way of knowing what would have happened with him in. the game. Makes sense that he would have been better than Ruvell Martin but still, he is not a game changer.