Detroit is in the Playoffs.

Toshiero

Good for the Lions and their fans I'm happy for them. Hey, the Lions went 0-16, betcha they didn't think they'd be in the playoffs four or five years later, keep looking onwards and upwards Bills fans, Merry Christmas!

It was back in 08' I guess it doesn't take SEVERAL MORE YEARS to get a franchise turned around does it?

3 teams got off to surprising starts, Buf, Det and SF. 2 sustained it and made the playoffs, 1 team fizzled. Oh us poor Bills fans. You knew it would be us.

The two teams that kept it up have much better coaching.

Houston in, Detroit in. Keep drinking the Wilson Kool aid folks, he says we only need 'a few more years'. Wow...

See you have that all wrong Houston is in the playoff because there was no more Manning in the division to keep them out good for them glad they made it.

As for the Lions its a shame it took so long after drafting in the top 5 for the last 8 years.

See you have that all wrong Houston is in the playoff because there was no more Manning in the division to keep them out good for them glad they made it.

As for the Lions its a shame it took so long after drafting in the top 5 for the last 8 years.

Who is the QB for Houston?

I would rather wait another year or two and build it to last.....this will set Detroit's rebuilding back another 3-4 years

How does making the playoffs set Detroit back three or four years? They've gone from bottom of the bottom and turned it into a good team, albeit one with some flaws.

Buffalo is not even close to completing their rebuild, but Detroit did it in three seasons.