Chan and George need to go!

Buffalo 66

Today was the first Sunday in two month's that was fun to watch! This team has a lot of talent! I am not sold on Fitzmagic but he is a tough competitor and very smart! I think we can build around him though. We have many promising players on this team! We need to sign Stevie and Freddy and have a good draft. I hate to say it but Chan can not coach? Is he trying to out think himself? I think he is afraid to run C.J too much?? Spiller has amazing speed.... Chan makes too many bad calls!!! We need a young Fired up coach to lead this team! Keep Wanny as DC!!! We are 6-9 and could be 9-6 in the hunt. Injuries killed us, but that is no excuse! Good job today BILLS! The coaching staff had nothing to do with this win, the way Chan was calling plays we should have lost. Let's SWEEP the pats this year and laugh at the fact the Jets and fat a$$ rex will be out of the Playoffs! I feel good about the future...GO BILLS!!!!

Today was the first Sunday in two month's that was fun to watch! This team has a lot of talent! I am not sold on Fitzmagic but he is a tough competitor and very smart! I think we can build around him though. We have many promising players on this team! We need to sign Stevie and Freddy and have a good draft. I hate to say it but Chan can not coach? Is he trying to out think himself? I think he is afraid to run C.J too much?? Spiller has amazing speed.... Chan makes too many bad calls!!! We need a young Fired up coach to lead this team! Keep Wanny as DC!!! We are 6-9 and could be 9-6 in the hunt. Injuries killed us, but that is no excuse! Good job today BILLS! The coaching staff had nothing to do with this win, the way Chan was calling plays we should have lost. Let's SWEEP the pats this year and laugh at the fact the Jets and fat a$ rex will be out of the Playoffs! I feel good about the future...GO BILLS!!!!

Hey man, WTH is with you? You MUST be imagining things...the Bills win ?....the Bills are too decimated by injuries to win another game!

The Bills don't have enough talent, Fitz will be OK, but they need runners and WR's and a TE that can stay healthy to win :P

Still the offense scored 6 points all game, Spiller had 100+ yards and a TD, Rayner 4 FG's, punt return for a TD, 2 defensive TD's. so the special teams and defense took the day.

Best play of the defense all year....but, but, but, they have no OLB, no pass rush, no talent. Does this mean George Edwards keeps his job as DC?

Hey man, WTH is with you? You MUST be imagining things...the Bills win ?....the Bills are too decimated by injuries to win another game!

The Bills don't have enough talent, Fitz will be OK, but they need runners and WR's and a TE that can stay healthy to win :P

Still the offense scored 6 points all game, Spiller had 100+ yards and a TD, Rayner 4 FG's, punt return for a TD, 2 defensive TD's. so the special teams and defense took the day.

Best play of the defense all year....but, but, but, they have no OLB, no pass rush, no talent. Does this mean George Edwards keeps his job as DC?

The problem with the offense was that our red zone offense was abysmal. This is, in large part, due to the fact that Fitzpatrick has slipped, as well as Gailey's refusal to use CJ in the red zone. We need to keep FJ and Spiller next year for a 1-2 punch; Fred was money in the red zone.

The problem with the offense was that our red zone offense was abysmal. This is, in large part, due to the fact that Fitzpatrick has slipped, as well as Gailey's refusal to use CJ in the red zone. We need to keep FJ and Spiller next year for a 1-2 punch; Fred was money in the red zone.

a healthy chandler, donald jones, and even eric wood would be a lift in the redzone too

Today was the first Sunday in two month's that was fun to watch! This team has a lot of talent! I am not sold on Fitzmagic but he is a tough competitor and very smart! I think we can build around him though. We have many promising players on this team! We need to sign Stevie and Freddy and have a good draft. I hate to say it but Chan can not coach? Is he trying to out think himself? I think he is afraid to run C.J too much?? Spiller has amazing speed.... Chan makes too many bad calls!!! We need a young Fired up coach to lead this team! Keep Wanny as DC!!! We are 6-9 and could be 9-6 in the hunt. Injuries killed us, but that is no excuse! Good job today BILLS! The coaching staff had nothing to do with this win, the way Chan was calling plays we should have lost. Let's SWEEP the pats this year and laugh at the fact the Jets and fat a$$ rex will be out of the Playoffs! I feel good about the future...GO BILLS!!!!

:huh:

bipolar much?

:thumbsup:

a healthy chandler, donald jones, and even eric wood would be a lift in the redzone too

Donald who?

The Bills win, and yet they still lose.

Welcome to twobillsdrive.com where there is a large collective of members that are only happy if they have something to hate. CJ spiller is proving to be a great pick, people still hate him, they team cuts ties with an enormous bust, people think we should have kept him, they get rid of cap'n checkdown, now fitz is no good. You have to sit back sometimes and marvel at all the negativity, it's not often you find this level of disdain collected neatly in one easy to chew website.

And Choice dropping a sure TD that hit him in the hands.