• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Dolphins

2) Dolphins

3) Dolphins.

Anyone who doesnt have Dolphins #1 is probably less than 35 years old. That is really the only other team whose result is important to me every single week. No matter what the Bills do, I have to know what happened to Miami before I can sleep. God I hate them.

Worse, I am sad that this isnt one of the NFL's top 3 or 4 rivalries anymore.

All AFC East teams, the Patriots and Jets again (they have surpassed Miami in hate level), that's about it. Redskins for some reason.

Other teams I like (you need someone to cheer for in the Playoffs):

Steelers, Packers, Saints.

1) Dolphins

2) Dolphins

3) Dolphins.

Anyone who doesnt have Dolphins #1 is probably less than 35 years old. That is really the only other team whose result is important to me every single week. No matter what the Bills do, I have to know what happened to Miami before I can sleep. God I hate them.

I am under 35, I would have the Dolphins as #1, but without either team being good, and with the Jets being coached by a total a-hole, their fans acting like total idiots every week, and pretending they are in New York State, they passed the dolphins. Brady and Bellicheat put the Pats ahead of the Dolphins. When the Pats play the Jets, I can't watch. I hate them both, but I guess NE more.

This reminds me of what sucks the most about the Bills last 11 seasons. After the Bills are eliminated in November i'm left for rooting for whoever is playing against the Jets, Patriots, or Cowboys. Its like being all time defense in touch football.

If the Bills ever move, I would only consider being a fan of 3 teams:

1st choice- KC

2nd - San Diego

3rd - Cleveland

the rest can fall off the planet as far as I'm concerned. (although. It'd be a pretty boring league if that were to happen)

but in reality, I'd probably dump the NFL, and go full time Sabres

Edited by madtowntobuffalo

Jets because of their fat ass arrogant know nothing coach

Patriots because I am tired of hearing about how Brady walks on water....

Seahawks, because Pete Carroll is a cheat and a liar. Totally screwed USC and then went off without any repercussions....

Cowboys because they beat us in two Superbowls

Dolphins because they are from Miami :angry:

I HATE the Steelers. Way worse than any of the divisional teams. Steeler fans are god-awful, have hated them sunce I started watching football, and it has grown since I live among them here in Pittsburgh. When they lose, all you hear on the radio is the sky is falling. When they win they act like god's gift to mankind. I enjoy Steeler losses a notch less than a Bills win. The primal scream I let out on my front porch after the Packers beat them in the Super Bowl last season left me quite unpopular in the neighborhood, and I love it.

1) Dolphins

2) Dolphins

3) Dolphins.

+1

I hate the Pats too, but ya gotta respect Brady.

Hey, remember that time Brady threw an interception and instead of turning to the official and whining like a little B word for an imaginary flag he made the touchdown-saving tackle on the return?

Yeah, neither does anyone else. I'll respect Brady when he stops acting like a !@#$ing prima ballerina and starts playing football.