#5 Buffalo Bills post 1999 to present

For real why should I invest in this team financially

And emotionally again???

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE the Steelers. Way worse than any of the divisional teams. Steeler fans are god-awful, have hated them sunce I started watching football, and it has grown since I live among them here in Pittsburgh. When they lose, all you hear on the radio is the sky is falling. When they win they act like god's gift to mankind. I enjoy Steeler losses a notch less than a Bills win. The primal scream I let out on my front porch after the Packers beat them in the Super Bowl last season left me quite unpopular in the neighborhood, and I love it.

This is a good thread.

1 Patriots. Brady and his girlish figure. More of a supermodel to me.

2 Steelers. Every Steelers fan I know I cannot stand them as a person. Glad to see Ben suck lastweek. Go Ravens! Everyyear I root for the Ravens when they meet.

Any team that plays either of these teams I cheer for.

I grew up on Kelly vs Marino however I've found myself rooting for the Dolphins when they play the Patriots and Jets lately. Infact, I hope they beat both teams in these last 2 weeks. So I guess it just depends on who is doing well at the time amongst out division rivals.

I hate the Redskins. I have had to live in the greater DC area for the last 8 years, and the Redskins are an obsession here. The fans are whiny and entitled, the media is full of knee-jerk hacks, and whenever there is a home game, the beltway is a parking lot (more so than usual). Their owner is one of the worst human beings alive (the worst you can say about Wilson is that he is cheap; Snyder is just an awful person) and they have a truly offensive "mascot."

I hate the Redskins.

Obviously I am a Buffalo Bills Fan & I can't root for any other team so I wanted see which Teams I hated the most, here is my list Whats Yours

I HATE the Dolphins the most, I wouldn't piss on a Dolphins Fan if they where on fire

Dolphins

Cowboys

Steelers

Patriots

Jets

Browns

Bengals

Redskins

Bears

Giants

Titans

Chargers

Colts

Cardinals

Seahawks

Jaguars

Chiefs

Rams

Ravens

Raiders

Panthers

Broncos

Eagles

Vikings

Packers

Texans

Buccaneers

Lions

49ers

Saints

Falcons

Who sits around and thinks of a list like this? :unsure:

To answer your question, the teams I don't like are the ones in our division for obvious reasons.

Right now the Pats* are at the top of the list.

I like to root against Dallas too.

Edited by Bob in STL

Patriots - Everything about them from the hoodied curmudgeon to the golden boy whiner to Vince Wilpork and The owner Kraft.

Cowboys - Always hated them, always will.

Yankees - Not football but any thread about most hated teams isn't complete if I don't throw them in.

Duke basketball - Same as Yankees

Hey just a question, Why do you dislike Kraft? He is a great Owner and was key in us all having a season this year.. My Hated teams:

1. JETS -- loudmouth abnozious fans and coach and always talk smack even after your team punches them in the mouth.

2. Eagles -- I hate any self appointed DREAM team in PRO sports.

3. Chargers -- Always say how great they are, always bragging.. always end up stinking the joint up when it matters.

Thats it, I respect the bills and remember the days you made my life miserable twice a year with Kelly and co. I been a Pats fan since I was 16 and we got crushed by the Bears in the SB... I TRY never be obnoxious like some of my BANDWAGON counterparts (I dont remember them in the 3/4 empty stadium when we went 1-15 to get Bledsoe lol)

these are my mainstays:

1) Cowboys (Romo and Jerry Jones make me physically ill)

2) Steelers (most obnoxious fans in my experience. I was in college during the Bills glory years - 1/3 of my school was from Pitt - enough said)

3) Jets (now I live in NY metro area - have to endure Rex Ryan, Bart Scott and LT) love it when they lose.

4) Giants (january 27, 1991)

5) Miami (just because)

Matt that is a long list of HATE.

Mine are about the same (CowPukes, Phins, Pats & Jests). Hell I'm even beginning to dislike our franchise lately.

I 2nd your list !!!!! And yes I getting tired of the Bills and the years of losing!!!! This franchise has gone nowhere for too long !!!!

Obviously I am a Buffalo Bills Fan & I can't root for any other team so I wanted see which Teams I hated the most, here is my list Whats Yours

I HATE the Dolphins the most, I wouldn't piss on a Dolphins Fan if they where on fire

Dolphins

Cowboys

Steelers

Patriots

Jets

Browns

Bengals

Redskins

Bears

Giants

Titans

Chargers

Colts

Cardinals

Seahawks

Jaguars

Chiefs

Rams

Ravens

Raiders

Panthers

Broncos

Eagles

Vikings

Packers

Texans

Buccaneers

Lions

49ers

Saints

Falcons

How did you decide to put the Rams ahead of the Ravens? That must have been tough...