Good Article On The BS That is Obama

Dante

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could apply that, in principle, to just about any presidency.

It's just so much more galling in Obama's case because he claims some sort of principled man of the people, yet so very clearly isn't.

You didn't read the article did you?

That's the only explanation for your comment.

Every President before the Øbama has a known achievement and academic record. Even those who ran against GW had their grades leaked and lack of academic accomplishments were well known. Heck, even Biden is a known plagiarizer with weak academics that are out there for all to see.

So, no, you couldn't apply this article to just about any presidency.

Edited by Oxrock

You didn't read the article did you?

That's the only explanation for your comment.

Every President before the Øbama has a known achievement and academic record. Even those who ran against GW had their grades leaked and lake of academic accomplishments were well known. Heck, even Biden is a known plagiarizer with weak academics that are out there for all to see.

So, no, you couldn't apply this article to just about any presidency.

But Ox!!!! We've been told repeatedly about all his achievements and how smart he is... Who would dare question these things?? Oh... VDH.. One of my favorite authors..

But even as he lists a lot of the things we've discussed in the past, like Obama's school records, or failure to ever publish a school paper, I'm still disappointed...

Why have we never, ever, heard from even one classmate?? Seems if he was so wonderful and smart, someone, anyone, in any of his classes would have come forward by now??? Something like, "Yeah, I knew him!! He was the smartest kid in the class!!!" But I'll be darn, it seems he wasn't even remembered as the one sitting in the corner with the dunce cap on... How can no one remember him?? Did he do his studies on line???

I don't care if you were the nerdy dude in school, the class clown, or the smartest kid in class; SOMEONE remembers you being there, and should have stepped forward by now for a million dollar book deal I'm sure would be offered that would reveal at least a tidbit more REAL information into this guy that has apparently, fooled enough people, somehow, without doing anything to stand out in a crowd all his life.... WOW.... and a majority of the voters cast for him.... just, wow....

But Ox!!!! We've been told repeatedly about all his achievements and how smart he is... Who would dare question these things?? Oh... VDH.. One of my favorite authors..

But even as he lists a lot of the things we've discussed in the past, like Obama's school records, or failure to ever publish a school paper, I'm still disappointed...

Why have we never, ever, heard from even one classmate?? Seems if he was so wonderful and smart, someone, anyone, in any of his classes would have come forward by now??? Something like, "Yeah, I knew him!! He was the smartest kid in the class!!!" But I'll be darn, it seems he wasn't even remembered as the one sitting in the corner with the dunce cap on... How can no one remember him?? Did he do his studies on line???

I don't care if you were the nerdy dude in school, the class clown, or the smartest kid in class; SOMEONE remembers you being there, and should have stepped forward by now for a million dollar book deal I'm sure would be offered that would reveal at least a tidbit more REAL information into this guy that has apparently, fooled enough people, somehow, without doing anything to stand out in a crowd all his life.... WOW.... and a majority of the voters cast for him.... just, wow....

Manchurian Candidate.

I didn't feel like starting a whole new thread, so while we are discussing BS about Mr. Obama personally, his whole administration exhibits that same unbelievability.

GDP up 2.5%, no 2%, no 1.8%

December 22, 2011 by Don Surber

Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas. The federal government has been fudging the numbers on how anemic the economy is.

On October 27, 2011, the federal government said third quarter growth — July, August and September — was 2.5%.

{snip}

And have readers noticed any growth? If so, where? The recoveryless recovery seems to be continuing.

OK, it was not a hearty endorsement of the official report from the commissars in Washington.

Then on November 22, 2011, the official report was trimmed to 2% and I actually took that news better: “This should be the biggest Christmas in 4 years. I’m serious. The activity I see on the roads (more tractor-trailers) and at the stores (crowded early) indicate happy days are here again. Still, the stimulus was a dud. It might not play that way in next year’s election, but that is the truth. Now that the stimulus money has run out, the economy recovers.”

Now today, December 22, 2011, there is another downgrade of the official number — to 1.8%.

From Reuters: “U.S. economic growth was slower than previously estimated in the third quarter on a sharp drop in health-care spending, but stronger business investment and a fall in inventories pointed to a pickup in output in the current period.”

Reuters immediately put a smiley face on this, but the fact is that 2.5% figure put out in October was a full 39% higher than the actual figure.

The accuracy of the government figure was 61%.

Imagine the poor slob trying to determine how many widgets he should make to meet demand. He’s now made 39% more widgets than he can sell because the federal government is run by slobs who don’t know how to do their jobs.

No one in the real world gets away with such sloppy research. Nobody.

Do us a favor, oh commissar of commerce, do not put out some number about fourth quarter growth in January or February. Just wait until March when you can get the number inside the ballpark.

Don Surber

I didn't feel like starting a whole new thread, so while we are discussing BS about Mr. Obama personally, his whole administration exhibits that same unbelievability.

Don Surber

That just proves Obama is no average President. If he were average those adjusted GDP would regress towards 3.5, not away from it

Don Surber

Wouldn't it mean that the poor slob making widgets would make 2.5% more widgets when he should have made 1.8% more widgets? Do not take this as me defending anything Obama does.

I've always maintained that or POTUS is nothing but a marketing campaign. Backs it up pretty well

http://pjmedia.com/victordavishanson/when-the-legend-becomes-fact-print-the-legend/

I thought academia was a load of garbage according to the right. Nothing more than a way to indoctrinate more liberals. So what does it matter what his grades were if that was the case?

• 2 weeks later...

Let me be perfectly clear, I will not take no for an answer.

Enjoy your last 12 months.

Just when I think Obama couldn't be more gutless, more spineless or more pussified, he proves me wrong. He's essentially thrown integrity in the crapper and is counting on his union pals and media to save his ass in November.

The only thing sadder is the reality that it will probably work.

Just when I think Obama couldn't be more gutless, more spineless or more pussified, he proves me wrong. He's essentially thrown integrity in the crapper and is counting on his union pals and media to save his ass in November.

The only thing sadder is the reality that it will probably work.

payback is a biotch

I've always maintained that or POTUS is nothing but a marketing campaign. Backs it up pretty well

http://pjmedia.com/victordavishanson/when-the-legend-becomes-fact-print-the-legend/

You just know Obama had never uttered the word "folks" till 2008. He's always struck me as an actor portraying the POTUS. Maybe he can move to Hollywood and put his talents to good use after he gets voted out this year. Acting isn't hard work so it'll be just up his alley.

payback is a biotch

youtube.com/watch?v=NO08OvqFXlY&feature=BFa&list=WL995F1E3112CC35D1&lf=BFp

Does it not bother you, even in the slightest, that you're politically supporting a person who has been SO bad at his job for the past three years that the only hope he has for re-election is to do things to piss everyone off so they are so busy complaining about his current actions that there's no time to point out how miserable he has been as president?

You shouldn't let politics get in the way of truly accepting the undeniable fact that this is, without question, the most embarrassing POTUS we've had in our lifetime. He brings nothing to the table but derision and petty fights. It's amazing to me that ANYONE would stand by this idiot's side.

Does it not bother you, even in the slightest, that you're politically supporting a person who has been SO bad at his job for the past three years that the only hope he has for re-election is to do things to piss everyone off so they are so busy complaining about his current actions that there's no time to point out how miserable he has been as president?

You shouldn't let politics get in the way of truly accepting the undeniable fact that this is, without question, the most embarrassing POTUS we've had in our lifetime. He brings nothing to the table but derision and petty fights. It's amazing to me that ANYONE would stand by this idiot's side.

Why SHOULD it bother him?

HIS GUY is the one doing it.

So its OK.