Kim Jong Il is dead

Another victory for Obama's foreign policy! First Qaudaffi, now this thug. Can Castro be far behind? How long till Newt, Sanitorium, Paul, Bachman and the rest of that pathetic crew blame our President for this being some sort of failure? Just unbelievable! I'm shaking my Rob Johnson jersey in anger!

Yeah! That imaginary thing they said that you just made up is unbelievable!

Another victory for Obama's foreign policy! First Qaudaffi, now this thug. Can Castro be far behind? How long till Newt, Sanitorium, Paul, Bachman and the rest of that pathetic crew blame our President for this being some sort of failure? Just unbelievable! I'm shaking my Rob Johnson jersey in anger!

I'm sure Obama's policies have led to a few heart attacks and aneurysms, but this is a stretch even by your demented logic.

I'm sure Obama's policies have led to a few heart attacks and aneurysms, but this is a stretch even by your demented logic.

Ummmm....ask Osama Bin Laden biotch!

And Obama becomes president and Quadaffi, now this guy, can Castro survive a second Obama term? Chavez is sick too!

Sometimes it's just better to be lucky than boob :thumbsup:

Ummmm....ask Osama Bin Laden biotch!

And Obama becomes president and Quadaffi, now this guy, can Castro survive a second Obama term? Chavez is sick too!

Sometimes it's just better to be lucky than boob :thumbsup:

With all due respect to Conner, you have to be the dumbest !@#$ I've ever come across.

It's a real tribute to your shining idiocy that it's hard to tell your joking with even this stupid a post.

So now there is a immature, young, vastly inexperienced guy who was sheltered his entire life, wiith a bnuch of equally inexeperienced yes men around him with his finger on a bunch of nukes.

Oh wait...that's Obama.

What about North Korea? They discover the light bulb yet or something?

Edited by RkFast

So now there is a immature, young, vastly inexperienced guy who was sheltered his entire life, wiith a bnuch of equally inexeperienced yes men around him with his finger on a bunch of nukes.

Oh wait...that's Obama.

What about North Korea? They discover the light bulb yet or something?

:lol: