Pears signed to extension

CBD

If you invest in Fitzpatrick, part of that investment is in the receivers, and it's obvious SJ and Fitzpatrick are often on the same page. For me, all those catches against Revis demonstrated the man has talent as a WR against top shelf cornerback talent.

The investment in Fitz is the football equivalent of buying a Bernie Madoff managed mutual fund.

It's crayonz, wont happen.

How old are you? If you are over 30 you should get a speech interpretation device instead of a keyboard. You wouldn't want to risk a hangnail because at your age any injury is serious.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all we know the Bills have tried. However, that would be a stupid move on their part. Remove yourself from being a "fan of the player" and look at what is best for the Team right now. Freddie is 30, and just had a major injury. No telling how, or if, he comes back from it. Why would the Bills try to give him more money right now? Why sign a guy to an extension if there is a chance (albeit small) that he doesnt come back?[/b]

Because the likelihood is he WILL come back from it, and the deal they could make with him now would be far less. If he comes back and has a monster year next year -- He'll want a boatload more. If it were my money, I'd rely on the team docs' expertise (and maybe a second and third opinion) and make him an offer when his chips are down. I don't believe the injury is as serious as you do, from everything I've read. And I'm not going to play the "age card" with this guy. He hasn't taken much punishment.

The Bills approached Freddie's camp while he was whining in the media, and he chose to wait. He may have waited himself out of an extension...

I've never seen Freddie as a "whiner." Everyone has the right to complain -- Fact is, some would mail it in and not care. That's not Freddie. Horrid cliche, but actions speak way louder than words.

How about if he runs for 4 trillion yards in week one?

Still not proof?

You guys are something. First you say the bone is weight bearing which is the problem, then when you find out it isn't, that is still a problem. Meanwhile mister boo boo foot is back home eating doritos and watching the checks roll in.

So your thinking is that Fitz and Williams are loafing since they got big money, and now the team should throw big money at an injured Fred Jackson. So if they pay Jackson, and then find out he can't play like he used to because his injury and rehab have caused him to be less effective, are you going to blame that on the big money? You are the one who says to pay him before finding out if he can still play as well as he did before the injury, so if his play drops off do you blame it on the nagging injury, or the big contract?

I realize this is crayonz, so I don't expect a meaningful response, but I just figured I'd throw my 2 cents in anyway.

Pretty sure it is the tibula which is not weight bearing.

No, genius, it is Tibia. The other bone in the lower leg is fibula. Sounds like you're combing the two, lmao. You sound like a pure hater with little rationality. I see you have a lot of posts on this board but I don't care. You sound like a moron. Kyle William has a booboo? Fred Jackson is sitting out when he shouldn't? Those might be the 2 highest character players on the team that any locker room and talent scout would love to have. As you are probably an old dog, it would be very difficult to teach you new tricks so I have no hope in convincing you of anything. Let the misinformed hate eat away at you brother.

Edited by BuffaloBlizzard

Maybe he won't suck. Maybe he'll get a boo boo on his foot and go home like Kyle.

I hope you are kidding. You are aware that the bone spur that he has played with for several years had grown to the point it was shredding his tendon and rupture was very likely without immediate surgery. Kyle is a beast.

Just FYI to all, Jackson broke his Fibula. Not his "tibula" or his "tibia" or "fibia". It is the smaller bone in the lower leg and not the more crucial of the 2 bones. If any of you recall who are true fans who watched press conferences, it was Fred's mentality that he would be fine for the next game. Further tests proved differently. Clearly he had the player's mentality of "I want to play". You're just getting smarter by the minute "crazy-one". I'm sorry I had it wrong, I meant crayonz.

Edited by BuffaloBlizzard

No, genius, it is Tibia. The other bone in the lower leg is fibula. Sounds like you're combing the two, lmao. You sound like a pure hater with little rationality. I see you have a lot of posts on this board but I don't care. You sound like a moron. Kyle William has a booboo? Fred Jackson is sitting out when he shouldn't? Those might be the 2 highest character players on the team that any locker room and talent scout would love to have. As you are probably an old dog, it would be very difficult to teach you new tricks so I have no hope in convincing you of anything. Let the misinformed hate eat away at you brother.

It's crayonz. Getting a rise out of people by saying mean and hurtful things is his schtick. Read his posts from other threads. He rarely adds anything of value. Not a traditional troll. More clever than that. Probably one of the more intelligent posters on the forum. Just likes to use his talents for evil rather than good. Kind of like the Joker.

That's fine. He is going to sign somewhere for big money and then flop like Bernard Berrian, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Alvin Harper, etc.

He drops too many important passes and does not seem to be someone who you can just throw it up to like Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Fitzherald, etc.

If we keep him, great. If not, oh well.

Right. I mean, what's another glaring hole on a roster that's already full of them? And, of course, why bother resigning any receiver unless they are Calvin Johnson or Andre Johnson? It's that kind of twisted logic that explains why we didn't resign London Fletcher (because he isn't Brian Urlacher), Jabari Greer (because he isn't Darrell Revis).