Official Bills vs Chargers game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have never been big on Fitzpatrick. It's just that he isn't the reason we are bad. He is slightly above average and doesn't have good accuracy. I defend him because he isn't the reason we are bad. We are bad because neither line is good enough, the WRs aren't good enough, the lbs Rent good enough, nor are the DBs. Fix all that and then come back to me about. Qb. We have wasted pick after pick on the position since the 90's.

We've "wasted" picks on QB's because we've Drafted like crap...We've also "wasted" Picks on LB's, DT's, SS's...etc...etc...What makes you think we won't waste another Pick somewhere else and STILL need a Franchise QB at this time next year?...Fitz is LIMITED...There are Passes he can't make with consistency, especially down the field...I agree Fitz is not the biggest problem with this Team...But there are, and will be, better QB's in the NFL...Want to get good fast? Get a Franchise QB IF one is available... B-)

Simply pathetic. What happened to the Bills that beat the Pats? Was that all just a mirage? How did Fitz regress so much? How does a team play this bad in week 14 when they we're beating teams week 1-8?

PTR

Fitz is not the whole problem. An offense needs to be allowed a drive or two to figure out what the opponent's D

is doing. Fitz NEVER has that luxury. The D is ABYSMAL and never steps up. One or two "learning" drives by the offense

to start a game and they are in an insurmountable whole behind by 2 TDs.

I am normally a BIG apologist for this organization, but this is truly pathetic. They have invested heavily on D in the last

2 drafts and have nothing to show for it. I am blaming George Edwards because I CAN"T believe that the draft choices

spent on D have been that BAD. He IS NOT helping these players succeed. Every week that he presides over this cluster F*ck,

the talent that has been drafted for the D in the past two years loses heart.

Don't worry, the Bill-ievers will have everyone buying into the b.s. next Septemeber again. Then, as things fall apart we'll hear the usual sorry excuses...

1. refs are against us

2. too many injuries

3. Fitzpatrick really is awesome, it's the line's/receivers fault

4. [insert random nonsensical excuse here]

There will be a game or two in Sep. or Oct. that will encourage the Bill-ievers....and then back to reality.

1323644183[/url]' post='2333131']

Don't worry, the Bill-ievers will have everyone buying into the b.s. next Septemeber again. Then, as things fall apart we'll hear the usual sorry excuses...

1. refs are against us

2. too many injuries

3. Fitzpatrick really is awesome, it's the line's/receivers fault

4. [insert random nonsensical excuse here]

There will be a game or two in Sep. or Oct. that will encourage the Bill-ievers....and then back to reality.

I'm a billiever. Billieve it or not. I'm also a realist

Edited by NewEra

Fitz doesn't "suck".

He's totally mediocre.

They need to draft a real franchise QB at some point. Just depends whether they address that or the 100% lack of a passrush first.

After that - healthy, this team isn't bad at all.

I partially agree. If healthy, we are mediocre, though

Fitz is not the whole problem. An offense needs to be allowed a drive or two to figure out what the opponent's D

is doing. Fitz NEVER has that luxury. The D is ABYSMAL and never steps up. One or two "learning" drives by the offense

to start a game and they are in an insurmountable whole behind by 2 TDs.

I am normally a BIG apologist for this organization, but this is truly pathetic. They have invested heavily on D in the last

2 drafts and have nothing to show for it. I am blaming George Edwards because I CAN"T believe that the draft choices

spent on D have been that BAD. He IS NOT helping these players succeed. Every week that he presides over this cluster F*ck,

the talent that has been drafted for the D in the past two years loses heart.

Edwards is playing the cards he's been dealt. Blame falls squarely on Buddy's shoulders. He's in charge of personnel.