is no one mentioning...

loserlovers

I thought we would have a nice return when no one was even in the picture as McDummy caught the final punt...but he did his best Roscoe Parrish impression, "fake right, fake left, back to the right and....stopped for no gain" I mean the tackler had been on the ground already and just reached up with one hand and grabbed him. McDummy barely even moved. We should have had at least 15 yards maybe more..and a chance to win.

Im glad we get rid of players the instant they say they dont like buffalo, and keep true idiots like Mckelvin on the team.

Heres a list of other first round picks the bills magically turned into 4rth round picks...or worse...

Mcgahee

Marshawn

Evans

Maybin

not to mention late rounders who are now starting for other teams

Greer

Peters

Leonard

And free agents we let go who were "too old" or "just a shell of themselves"

Takeo spikes

London fletcher

Hangartner

others....

Honestly I would love to see Peters, Hangman, takeo, Greer, Evans and Mcgahee on this team right now...even maybin(start flame here)

Maybe there are some a-holes on the list but they are all good enough to start on other teams.

How long ago did we say takeo was too old? is it 10 years now?

So next on the agenda...Bills trade Leodis mckelvin and Cj spiller for conditonal fourth rounders as they prepare to draft rb or corner in the 2012 draft....amazing how things never change.

Edited by loserlovers

Name calling a human being you don't know personally. Stay classy. :thumbsup:

No kidding. McDummy? Based on what, exactly? He's an idiot because he's not at good at football as you want him to be? Unbelievable.

Edited by gugny

I thought we were going to talk about how McKelvin had on a hand warmer on Sunday?

That may have weighed him down on his patented punt catching dance.

What was that about?

Edited by Why So Serious?

I thought we would have a nice return when no one was even in the picture as McDummy caught the final punt...but he did his best Roscoe Parrish impression, "fake right, fake left, back to the right and....stopped for no gain" I mean the tackler had been on the ground already and just reached up with one hand and grabbed him. McDummy barely even moved. We should have had at least 15 yards maybe more..and a chance to win.

Im glad we get rid of players the instant they say they dont like buffalo, and keep true idiots like Mckelvin on the team.

Heres a list of other first round picks the bills magically turned into 4rth round picks...or worse...

Mcgahee

Marshawn

Evans

Maybin

Greer

Peters

Leonard

Takeo spikes

London fletcher

Hangartner

others....

Honestly I would love to see Peters, Hangman, takeo, Greer, Evans and Mcgahee on this team right now...even maybin(start flame here)

Maybe there are some a-holes on the list but they are all good enough to start on other teams.

So next on the agenda...Bills trade Leodis mckelvin and Cj spiller for conditonal fourth rounders as they prepare to draft rb or corner in the 2012 draft....amazing how things never change.

The Bills...NFL's best farm team....

Edited by Rob T from OP

Mcgahee

Marshawn

Evans

Maybin

Greer

Peters

Leonard

Takeo spikes

London fletcher

Hangartner

others....

Until the fans and the front office stop running good talent out of town we will continue to be a bad team. Yes, banging my drum again but bad teams stay bad by getting rid of good talent, making holes that didn't exist and refilling them over and over. Bad teams get good by keeping their good talent, and fill their holes by replacing the bad talent.

Pretty simple isn't it? Now if someone could just deliver the message to Ralphie! :wallbash:

Mcgahee

Marshawn

Evans

Maybin

Greer

Peters

Leonard

Takeo spikes

London fletcher

Hangartner

others....

So you are saying we lost because of McKelvin's punt return? Hmmmmm.

As for Marshawn let me explain this again. The guy had two strikes against him, one more strike and he would have been suspended for an ENTIRE SEASON. Do you really think the Bills could've taken the chance by keeping him?

Maybin never worked out. As simple as that. And I highly doubt if he were on the team he would be making that much of a difference.

As I recall there were lots of people on this message board who were calling for Jim Leonhard to be cut from the team because he was a waste of a roster space. Now all of a sudden he's a great DB that we should never have let go?

Takeo Spikes' injury was the main reason the Bills let him go. It was a severe injury that he eventually did recover from, but he still was not quite the same player. I have no memory of people on this board saying that Spikes was too old.

As for Fletcher, I thought he was a very underrated LB in the NFL, but many people on this board complained that all he did was make tackles 10 yards down the field. I didn't see many people that upset about letting him walk.

No kidding. McDummy? Based on what, exactly? He's an idiot because he's not at good at football as you want him to be? Unbelievable.

I'm pretty sure there are a couple past coaches and/or handlers that have said McLovin isn't very bright.

I thought we would have a nice return when no one was even in the picture as McDummy caught the final punt...but he did his best Roscoe Parrish impression, "fake right, fake left, back to the right and....stopped for no gain" I mean the tackler had been on the ground already and just reached up with one hand and grabbed him.

Sound more like Chris "Punt Catcher" Watson than Roscoe Parrish?

Wow, must have had a different view on tv or from somewehere cause at the game yesterday, I actually thought he played pretty well considering how much people hate him around here. Funny, he doesn't run a punt back for a TD and we want him run out of here, yet Stevie drops balls that were placed in his hands and we still talk about how he should be paid as a #1 WR

Wow, must have had a different view on tv or from somewehere cause at the game yesterday, I actually thought he played pretty well considering how much people hate him around here. Funny, he doesn't run a punt back for a TD and we want him run out of here, yet Stevie drops balls that were placed in his hands and we still talk about how he should be paid as a #1 WR

WOW, must not know how to read too good. amazing how people will argue a point that was never made just to sound right about again...a point that was never made.

I was reffering to the last punt which he totally blew trying to make some rookie style moves. I didnt refer to any other plays by him. Also I didnt blame the game on him, he just stole a chance for an easier comeback from the offense. Also, another genius said I didnt have the right to judge him. I find that hilarious that we watch a guy make decisions on public tv for several years, see his wonderlic score, hear about him from other players and coaches, and listen to the guy talk in interviews...but we have no right to judge him in any way???? I think Mckelvins stupid based on the above just as people thought marshawn was a thug, based on his actions.

I want mckelvin gone because of many things- that punt, not looking back on routine plays, pass interferences, and most of all, NEW ENGLAND. And why would i want a guy like stevie gone? hes good and a true talent and he has heart, so what if he got a penalty once? how many did mckelvin get for his dumb technique over the years?

One reason I hate posting and often dont...is that about half of you all see the point and the logic of what Im saying and the others try to pick out one detail to make some lame arguement and rip the post. The point of the post was two fold, mckelvins dumb....and so are the bills FO who keep using firsts on people they give away for fourths. Oh and also they give up on guys who are actually good and make new holes...that they try to fill with draft picks....who suck.

there...who could argue with that?

WOW, must not know how to read too good. amazing how people will argue a point that was never made just to sound right about again...a point that was never made.

I was reffering to the last punt which he totally blew trying to make some rookie style moves. I didnt refer to any other plays by him. Also I didnt blame the game on him, he just stole a chance for an easier comeback from the offense. Also, another genius said I didnt have the right to judge him. I find that hilarious that we watch a guy make decisions on public tv for several years, see his wonderlic score, hear about him from other players and coaches, and listen to the guy talk in interviews...but we have no right to judge him in any way???? I think Mckelvins stupid based on the above just as people thought marshawn was a thug, based on his actions.

I want mckelvin gone because of many things- that punt, not looking back on routine plays, pass interferences, and most of all, NEW ENGLAND. And why would i want a guy like stevie gone? hes good and a true talent and he has heart, so what if he got a penalty once? how many did mckelvin get for his dumb technique over the years?

One reason I hate posting and often dont...is that about half of you all see the point and the logic of what Im saying and the others try to pick out one detail to make some lame arguement and rip the post. The point of the post was two fold, mckelvins dumb....and so are the bills FO who keep using firsts on people they give away for fourths. Oh and also they give up on guys who are actually good and make new holes...that they try to fill with draft picks....who suck.

You call McKelvin stupid, yet you write like a 3rd grader. What year did you graduated Harvard again? Maybe you should save the insults until you learn basic grammar.

Does his talent also include dropping catchable balls at critical times in games? McKelvin fumbles one kick return and he gets his house vandilized. Stevie drops passes that could win games and people are pushing others out of the way to be the first to carry his jock and console him. Guess that it all depends where the team drafts you............

One problem for the complaint department: we all complain when the BILLS aren't winning, we're all happy with few complaints when the BILLS are winning....perspective comes when the season has ceased and time has passed and insight can be had without the flame of competition in the moment. Truthfully, it's disturbing to see all the talent the BILLS have let go, but at the same time some of these guys were sent to other teams happily as us, the fans, were sick of seeing mediocrity and hoped new talent would change the visual landscape of the team we love to watch on Sundays. However, we've continued to have faulty leadership, myopic perspective on talent, and dysfunctional assessment of professional capabilities. That said, I like much of the talent this team has, but there are significant deficiencies on both sides of the ball although predominantly on Defense!! It is no secret a change in the Defense Coordinator position NEEDS to be made, but the talent level has to be addressed, the leadership on Defense is missing, and the Offense needs better QB play with consistentcy and depth on the O-Line along with another very good, speedy, sizable WR on the outside....Chandler is good at TE but we need another of similar size and skill set....and a true KR/PR....so, bascially, we all have a lot to complain about b/c they're NOT winning or in another word: LOSING!!!! Perspective comes with time and objectivity, that will only happen AFTER the season is over...then we can logically resume this discussion and what truly needs to happen (Although a change in D Coordinator and upgrade at talent on Defense seems to be a no-brainer!!)