Thinking of throwing in the towel

I just can't get over that avatar,and "the Baby sharted" Is that the baby from Buddy Nix's show me the baby line? If so, too much...:worthy:

Yep, you got it. The tag line was different when they were winning though :(

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't get over that avatar,and "the Baby sharted" Is that the baby from Buddy Nix's show me the baby line? If so, too much...:worthy:

Anyway, what most posters here, and most Buffalo Bills fans just don't get for whatever reason Is ... this owner doesn't care if the Bills field a winning team. What he care most about is filling the stadium and making a profit, winning is secondary to this owner.

When the fans stop buying season tickets, stop buying merchandise and the team is in real jeopardy of not making a profit to support the FW family! Only then he will sit up and take notice. Only then will he might actually spend the money to hire a top HC.

It looked for awhile something might happen with Bill Cowher, someone in the Bills FO was throwing around the possibility that the Bills would spend 10 million on a real coach, I wonder who shot that idea down.

These points have been my points all along. But according to some on here, we're just suppose to keep supporting the team no matter how bad they're doing and no matter how long the team has sucked for.

These points have been my points all along. But according to some on here, we're just suppose to keep supporting the team no matter how bad they're doing and no matter how long the team has sucked for.

ok then, dont. stop paying for all that stuff. it's as easy as that. you will actually feel better.

I have yet to see ANYONE tell you you're supposed to keep supporting the team. And like I said, those points are not your points. They are brought up on here every year. Just like every year some idiot starts a thread saying they're goign to stop being a Bills fan.

Nobody is forcing you to buy Bills sh*t. Nobody forces you to watch the games. If you don't want to be a fan anymore, then don't.

I have yet to see ANYONE tell you you're supposed to keep supporting the team. And like I said, those points are not your points. They are brought up on here every year. Just like every year some idiot starts a thread saying they're goign to stop being a Bills fan.

Nobody is forcing you to buy Bills sh*t. Nobody forces you to watch the games. If you don't want to be a fan anymore, then don't.

Oh really, those are not my points? So the one idiot that brought it up is in sole possession of those points and no one else can share those points of view? Wow, thanks for clearing that up for me! :doh:

Oh really, those are not my points? So the one idiot that brought it up is in sole possession of those points and no one else can share those points of view? Wow, thanks for clearing that up for me! :doh:

Did the short bus make one too many stops on your block?

How about the population of Bills fans in college or younger? All they can remember is total ineptitude.

How do the Bills expect their fan base to grow if they havent been the the playoffs in 12 years? They're absolutely killing a total generation of fans.

I'm 20. And I'd say that probably 10/100 people my age that follow football are Bills fans. It's sad.

As do we all. Still, I cannot imagine rooting for anyone else. Maybe soon we'll get a new owner (one that won't move us to L.A.)In the meantime, I guess we're srewed. All we can do is piss, moan, and start threads on who needs to be fired. Maybe the future will bring better things for this organization. Kinda hard to see things getting worse. GO BILLS!

I blame my father. He was a founding member of the Buffalo Bills Boosters Club and took me to many AFL games. I remember the two AFL championships and waited 25 years for the four AFC Championships. I have been watching since Lombardi was a championship coach, and now I am waiting for a Lombardi trophy.

My new avatar describes how I feel. "If I only had a brain" LOL

Go Bills!

I'm 20. And I'd say that probably 10/100 people my age that follow football are Bills fans. It's sad.

In the Buffalo area? 10% are Bills fans? I hope that's not true...........I'll repeat again, when I was growing up, the Bills had exactly one more playoff game than the current crop of 18-20 year olds have seen. I really don't have any friends my age who aren't Bills fans.

I have been a Bills fan since Jack Kemp was Quarter Back. Used to go to the Bills games at the old rock pile. I have seen good years and bad years and horrible years. I have always been and forever will be a Bills fan. That is unless they move the team. If the team goes away so do I. Yes it's been a frustrating year. I get together with a bunch of Bills fans at a local watering hole to watch the games. As the season went south so did our group of Bills fans. We are down to 4, from a bunch that started out with about 20. Granted we haven't had much to cheer about in the last 12 years but as I am a Bills fan (or brain damaged, I don't know which) I keep watching. Thank God for alcohol.

Go Bills and remember there is always next year (sounds a bit redundent doesn't it?)

Edited by BillsfaninSteelerCountry

This is a message board. That's what people do on them.

EDIT: You know what's weird? Out of the 42 threads you've posted in, half of them were started by Jerry Jabber.

EDIT #2: And in most of those threads, you're right there to blow sunshine right up Jerry Jabber's rear. Do you have a man crush on Jerry Jabber or something? Or are you and Jerry Jabber the same person and you're posting behind yourself so you look better on a message board? lol I really hope it's the former, cause the latter would be even more pathetic than being a bandwagon jumper!

I used to pay a lot of attention to Jerry Jabber's posts too, until they took his hot avatar away, now he is just another

poster, but seriously thhough, a pretty insightful one at that.

In the Buffalo area? 10% are Bills fans? I hope that's not true...........I'll repeat again, when I was growing up, the Bills had exactly one more playoff game than the current crop of 18-20 year olds have seen. I really don't have any friends my age who aren't Bills fans.

Rochester NY