Metal Detector Screening to Begin this Weekend

From the Bills Gameday Advisory Week 13 email:

Metal Detector Screening to Begin this Weekend

In conjunction with NFL security best practices and to continue to improve the fan experience, the Buffalo Bills will begin implementing handheld metal detector screening in place of the limited pat-down procedure at select gate entry points beginning this weekend. The process will prove less strenuous for security screeners, less intrusive for fans, and will improve crowd management by increasing patron flow rate and ultimately eliminating gender-specific queue lines. More importantly, properly utilized handheld metal detectors will close the security gap in our current screening process and ensure a safe game day environment for all Bills fans.

From the Bills Gameday Advisory Week 13 email:

That's because of all those jack asses out in Cali they keep putting people in the hospital when they go to see games with there families for a fun day or night out but hey let's put another team out there & give them more reasons for the thugs to go beat up on tax paying citizens while they stand out front with scab tickets and go into the game late so they can finish smoking there blunts & drinking their 5th of jack so they can complete the change to jack ass !!!!

Well so much for my plan to take my robot lover to her first Bills game

:blush: I never knew you cared! But I don't put out unless there's dinner and drinks too.

Seriously I think this is more about breer cans being snuck in more than terrorism. Better buy the plastic bottles.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

That's because of all those jack asses out in Cali they keep putting people in the hospital when they go to see games with there families for a fun day or night out but hey let's put another team out there & give them more reasons for the thugs to go beat up on tax paying citizens while they stand out front with scab tickets and go into the game late so they can finish smoking there blunts & drinking their 5th of jack so they can complete the change to jack ass !!!!

Didn't you know that a football game is no place to take your family? Its supposed to be a place where you can get wasted out of your mind, get into fights and take out aggression on otehrs because your team sucks. Then, the next day at work you can go in with your nose held high because your team won, or be embarrassed because your team lost

:blush: I never knew you cared! But I don't put out unless there's dinner and drinks too.

Seriously I think this is more about breer cans weapons being snuck in more than terrorism. Better buy the plastic bottles.

PTR

I don't know if theres enough actual metal in a beer can to set off a metal detector. I don't think a magnet even sticks to a can that well

Seriously I think this is more about breer cans being snuck in more than terrorism. Better buy the plastic bottles.

PTR

It was going to be a surprise! Oh well, I'll get you liquored up and we can go from there.

so now I cant wear my lucky penis piercing to the game?

And neither will those with pierced nipples eiither.

Those airline type 3 or 6 oz bottles work great. Just don't use for carbonated stuff or they leak.

50 cents at Walmart.

Yep but watch some of them have metal caps.