I'd like to give Del Rio a shot at DC

Santana

Del Rio or Edwards?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have as DC?

• George Edwards
    • Jack Del Rio

With Jack Del Rio being fired recently, I would love for Buffalo to make a move for him for DC "IF" we get rid of George Edwards. I know Del Rio runs a 4-3 defense but as we all know that would benefit our defense as well. Just wanted to see what everyone thought about him as a defensive co-ordinator. Thanks for your time,

GO BILLS!!!

Del is a 4-3 guy, this team wants 3-4

We need a DC that can coach up a good defense regardless of scheme. Screw this we run a 3-4 mentality. Has anyone actually seen us run a 3-4 much this year? We should run what the DC in his infinite wisdom thinks will work for us, be it 3-4, 4-3, 46, 5-2, 6-1, flex, umbrella, whatever ...

Exactly. Del Rio's a loser. Do we really need more losers on this team? Come on already!!! :wallbash:

So who are all these winners that are getting fired from their HC or DC jobs?

Del Rio has had success as a DC in the NFL, and ran the D pretty well as HC for Jacksonville. I'd take anyone with a history of successfully running an NFL defense at this point. Please no more "teachers," which is just code for inexperienced and cheap. I'd prefer the next DC to have several years of running a top 10 NFL defense under his belt.

So who are all these winners that are getting fired from their HC or DC jobs?

Del Rio has had success as a DC in the NFL, and ran the D pretty well as HC for Jacksonville. I'd take anyone with a history of successfully running an NFL defense at this point. Please no more "teachers," which is just code for inexperienced and cheap. I'd prefer the next DC to have several years of running a top 10 NFL defense under his belt.

Good thing they grow on trees! Would u like anything else!

With Jack Del Rio being fired recently, I would love for Buffalo to make a move for him for DC "IF" we get rid of George Edwards. I know Del Rio runs a 4-3 defense but as we all know that would benefit our defense as well. Just wanted to see what everyone thought about him as a defensive co-ordinator. Thanks for your time,

GO BILLS!!!

Love ya Lincoln but ya need a third choice "neither of the above". I can't vote on your poll as it stands.

My prediction:

Edwards is gone after the season, Wanny will get def. coord./asst. HC. Bills then shop for help with coaching linebackers.

I'm OK with giving that a try providing we bring in a good DL coach as well. This Giff Smith experiment has run its course.

Del Rio is completely burned out. Lots of Jax newspaper articles about him putting in bankers hours this season, throwing his offensive coordinator under the bus repeatedly. I agree with the groundswell for promoting the Stache -- at one point at least, he was a world class D-coordinator.