How to they know Stevie wasn't honoring the guy who landed in the

Maybe Stevie was honoring Sullenberger, that pilot who landed the jet in the Hudson River, saving hundreds of lives. Did the Jets ever think about that? Maybe he was conjuring good memories. After all, he jumped up and ran away. This is the sign of a survivor, not a victim of a terrorist attack.

I'm with ya dude.

What I found to be more inappropriate than anything SJ did on Sunday was that stupid lineman even referencing 9-11. Talk about a stretch. Give me a break.

I'm with ya dude.

What I found to be more inappropriate than anything SJ did on Sunday was that stupid lineman even referencing 9-11. Talk about a stretch. Give me a break.

Stretch? Probably, but he was out of control, literally.

What Johnson did hurt his entire team, not to mention Gailey and Fitz, who took his seventh round ass and made him what he is. Fitz spent a ton of time practicing with him when they were both second string. The Bills need all the help they can get to win football games and this s*^t was 100% unneccessary.

Stretch? Probably, but he was out of control, literally.

What Johnson did hurt his entire team, not to mention Gailey and Fitz, who took his seventh round ass and made him what he is. Fitz spent a ton of time practicing with him when they were both second string. The Bills need all the help they can get to win football games and this s*^t was 100% unneccessary.

Not the point. Obviously Stevie did a lot of damage. But this was in response to the guy claiming 9/11. I think Stevie just did an idiotic thing.

I'm with ya dude.

[/quote

Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. People forget the fact that the team they were playing is called the Jets. It doesn't go any deeper than that.

Stevie clearly wants to be known as a character. I don't mind that but I would love to be able refer to him as somebody that can catch the ball in a critical situations, but when I think of SJ I think of the drops more than the catches.

Edited by VADC Bills

I think that Stevie should embrace his "character" through his words. If he wanted to be a guy with outrageous celebrations, he should have entered the league when Joe Horn was pulling our "Flip" phones and TO had sharpies. He is a funny dude, and a smart dude, talk to the media all you want, put your creative dances on a website for people to view, but leave it off the field. I thought it was hilarious, for the record, and loved it until it hurt the team. Score all the TDs you can Stevie, then hug your teammates and spike the ball. Nothing more is needed. You did it with the help of 10 other ppl on the field. It was not JUST you who scored...

Not the point. Obviously Stevie did a lot of damage. But this was in response to the guy claiming 9/11. I think Stevie just did an idiotic thing.

Clearly not his intention but also clear some people would think of it. Early on I nearly made a comment that he should have just hit something (goalposts, wall etc...) instead of going down if he HAD to do it- thus avoiding the penalty. Common sense caught up faster than I could even type the sentence. It's a shame stevies head doesn't seem to have those same checks and balances at times.

If he had caught The Drop II it would all be forgotten.

Doesn't matter if it was funny or paying tribute to anyone or whatever. Hurt the team. Even he admits it led to the game tying momentum robbing TD. He cost us 14 points in a game we lost by 4. Why anyone is defending him for anything he did Sunday is beyond me.

As Judge Judy would say "If you want to express yourself, write a poem."

Poohah is disingenuous, completely lacking in basic logic, or both. 1. 9/11 happened to all of us, not just New Yorkers. 2. The Jets do the same freaking thing. Next, DHS will be investigating Stevie for ties to al Qeida. Poohahhah, stick to football dude and leave the cultural and political opining to yourself.

You should check out the Wall Street Journal's story on SJ's "interpretive dance." Very well done and quite funny.

Now I am officially done with this dead horse.

:rolleyes:

there was like a minute to go in the first half...If for some reason we didn't get our kickoff blocked that 15 yard penalty most likely doesn't come into play. Whens the last time you saw a kickoff screwed up like that at the professional level..probably never.

there was like a minute to go in the first half...If for some reason we didn't get our kickoff blocked that 15 yard penalty most likely doesn't come into play. Whens the last time you saw a kickoff screwed up like that at the professional level..probably never.

And Dareus had a 15 yd penalty on the next play...30 yards in penalties and a botched kickoff...yup, it was ALL stevie's fault!