Where do you live vs. Your outlook going forward

ThurmasThoman

140 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you live (in market or out of market) and what's your outlook on the Bills immediate future (the next 2-3 seasons.)

• I live in the greater Buffalo area and I think this team is going absolutely nowhere.
    • I live in another part of the country, and I think this team is going nowhere.
    • I live in the greater Buffalo area, and I think this team is on the doorstep of greatness, and a lock for the playoffs next year.
    • I live in another part of the country, and I think this team is on the doorstep of greatness, and a lock for the playoffs next year.

A totally scientific poll!

By other part of the country, I mean out of market - Rochester doesn't count.

If it's opening week, every team is 0-0, and every team is playing at 1pm, who is CBS showing in your region (or fox, for that matter.)

I live in the Patriots market.

And the pessimist v. optimist part should be pretty self explanatory.

Are you a glass half full or half empty type of fan?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the 49ers can do what they are doing, then why not the Bills? Here's what their 2010 draft looked like: Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati (both starting OL now), Taylor Mays (whoops, missed on this one), Navorro Bowman (great third round pick)starting lb. That year they also brought in as a free agent LeGarrette Blount (what if they would have kept him?). Then this year they added Aldon Smith & Kendall Hunter (Kaepernick is still a ?). They re-signed Alex Smith to the fans dismay until Harbaugh got to him. It's not out of the question to turn it around with a few key picks.

If the 49ers can do what they are doing, then why not the Bills? Here's what their 2010 draft looked like: Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati (both starting OL now), Taylor Mays (whoops, missed on this one), Navorro Bowman (great third round pick)starting lb. That year they also brought in as a free agent LeGarrette Blount (what if they would have kept him?). Then this year they added Aldon Smith & Kendall Hunter (Kaepernick is still a ?). They re-signed Alex Smith to the fans dismay until Harbaugh got to him. It's not out of the question to turn it around with a few key picks.

simple. nfc west vs abc east. college teams could beat nfc west teams

I don't think this franchise will ever recover from the Lost Decade 2000-2010 until we have new ownership.

ha, i couldn't disagree more.

i think this team is going to be VERY good next year.

they showed me a lot yesterday.

this is a very talented group of young men, and quite a few of our better players are on IR.

another draft, a required spending of our cash, and (hopefully) a new d coordinator, not to mention a healthy team?

every year, i go into it hoping the bills are going to be good. i have not thought of the playoffs as a lock since 1999, fluties second year.

next season, there is not a doubt in my mind we are going to make the playoffs.

this team is this close to being for real.

no, its either sh*t stained or rose colored glasses my friend :)

I think somebody peed on my rose colored glasses.

Count me among those that think the Bills are heading in the right direction, but a lock for the playoffs is a bit of a stretch.

I'm kind of a glass half fumpty guy.

Seriously though, I hail from a Pittsburgh Pa suburb, and I have had a enough of this sh%t.

We are knockin on the door this year, next year will bulldoze it in.

Go Bills!!!!!!!!

I think somebody peed on my rose colored glasses.

Count me among those that think the Bills are heading in the right direction, but a lock for the playoffs is a bit of a stretch.

Hey, I resemble that remark! Agree, right direction, but playoffs next year, while not a lock, pretty close to it.

Edited by Cookiemonster

great quote!

Thanks, I know it's a little brash, but I had to put something out there to mask my

uncertainty with this team, cause I really really want to BILLieve, but I am so

confused, I will grasp for anything right now. My avatar is a perfect reflection of how I feel, and

has been for some time now. When I really start feeling confident, I am going to switch it to

a big pair of non cracked ones, but until then I have no choice. I do feel, however,that although

at times flatlining, in general, the arrow is pointing up.Kapish?