Almost the entire country will be watching!!!!

PS 56

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only would this be punishment for us, but its punishment for those who can only watch this disaster unfold! Rex is filled with RAGE from the fine and the last two loses. He will unleash hell on our overpaid backup QB.. Good luck Fitz, and may god have mercy on your soul and the rest of the 'ILLS!

Not only would this be punishment for us, but its punishment for those who can only watch this disaster unfold! Rex is filled with RAGE from the fine and the last two loses. He will unleash hell on our overpaid backup QB.. Good luck Fitz, and may god have mercy on your soul and the rest of the 'ILLS!

Yikes, oh my rex is such a badass. Please, he got his butt whopped by tim tebow. He should just quit coaching. His defensive mind couldnt stop a clumsy stumbling qb from denver. I think its time for the Bills second string players to expose rexxie for the puss he is. I will be flying the Bills flag loud and proud Sunday. Look out New Jersey, here comes Da Bills!

I am not ready to give up on this team. As a matter of fact I will NEVER give up on them. We only have 16 regular season games and 4 preseason games a year to watch them. i plan on watching and rooting for them for all of the games.

I still BILLIEVE!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Fox might have the worst slate of games I've ever seen. Minnesota @ Atlanta is the feature game? Ouch.

Welcome to thanksgiving - 3 games Thursday, Sunday night can flex, and Monday should be a prime game. That takes 5 of the best matchups out of the rotation if the lions and cowboys are competitive

I am not watching. I refuse to watch this twilight zonian train wreck where each week is worse than the previous. I'll be following the score....when and/or if they start showing some signs of life and a backbone, I'll check in. But in order for me to invest my time in watching them on TV, they have to earn it. I'm not going to put myself through another video version of 2008 Part II.

I am not ready to give up on this team. As a matter of fact I will NEVER give up on them. We only have 16 regular season games and 4 preseason games a year to watch them. i plan on watching and rooting for them for all of the games.

I still BILLIEVE!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!

I'm just giving up on this year, not the team. I wouldn't be watching the Colts if I was an Indy fan, either.

"Saving Ryan's Privates"....great war movie.