Why I think we will beat the Jets..

JerseyBills

While I'd love to share your optimism, I don't have optimism in Gailey coming up with a different game plan. If he goes into the this Jets game with the same ol' same ol', the demolition will be twice as brutal. It was the Jets who figured us out.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, bash me if you'd like, but I just want to state, I am not a homer, I def. consider myself a realist when it comes to teams I am a die hard fan of. The Bills have looked just embarassing the past 3 weeks, I recognize everything that has happened as well as all the injuries we have.

I think its safe to say that expectations are as low as , if not lower than they were before our shocking week 1 victory , and this plays into the Bills hands this week. Now, of course you can say the same about the last 2 weeks and to an extent , that is true, but I predicted both as losses, but Dallas is Dallas and that woulda been a tough game regardless, young team coming off a crushing L, it happens. Now I believe the team felt that Miami is 2-7 and ya know, we can keep this mindset and beat a team we are better than. Well, they got down early and it was painfully apparent that it was gonna be a long day.

I think yesterday was extremely humbling for this young team, but most of all and more importantly, from how he sounds, I think chan was humbled the most, and that will be the key to beating the Jets. I fully expect us to incorporate a few new packages and plays on O and D and I trust that the team will come out swinging haymakers. Now, this is purely instinct and feeling, I called the prior 3 weeks as losses , mainly based off that, I just see that the players had enough and are gonna get that mentality that had them striving in the beginning of the season back and get some swagger back.

Now this is not merely based off of that, I live in the Tri state area and understand who we are playing and what is at stake. I see a Jet team that wants to run the ball, and can't , and a Bills team that will bottle up the run like they did vs miami. I also see Sanchez getting criticized more now than he ever did since being a Jet, and I think its obvious Burress and Holmes have given up on their QB, so if we stick to that 4 man front and bottle that run, I dont see Sanchez beating us, for the first time, Rex doesnt sound too confident

I can See that. hope it happens. They need to get that swag back!

I'm not buying into anything just yet, and especially after 11 years, everyone of us fans deserve a better product on the field. All i'm saying is I have confidence we will win, I couldn't get a money line in but I have a nice chunk of change on the Bills plus 8.5 points already. The Jets aren't as good as we made them look and maybe its false hope but I think 3 games is enough for us to get our heads out our ass. Trust me , this team put me through more misery than any humban being could. I still dont understand the philosophy and have questioned why I stay loyal at times, but this is my team til i d-i-e. On the other hand, if this team is really who we seen the last 3 weeks, we should make a stand as a fan base and maybe chip in a couple dollars a person to somehow let Ralph know we dont accept this and we want to win NOW

Injuries are not an excuse, but with the number of starters that will be out and the way we have played over the last three games, it seems we have almost no chance to win. Wood, Jones, Jackson, Bell, Merriman, K. Williams, Wilson and McGee are either out or likely not to play. Stevie and Nelson are banged up. Things are not looking good.

Listen, bash me if you'd like, but I just want to state, I am not a homer, I def. consider myself a realist when it comes to teams I am a die hard fan of. The Bills have looked just embarassing the past 3 weeks, I recognize everything that has happened as well as all the injuries we have.

I think its safe to say that expectations are as low as , if not lower than they were before our shocking week 1 victory , and this plays into the Bills hands this week. Now, of course you can say the same about the last 2 weeks and to an extent , that is true, but I predicted both as losses, but Dallas is Dallas and that woulda been a tough game regardless, young team coming off a crushing L, it happens. Now I believe the team felt that Miami is 2-7 and ya know, we can keep this mindset and beat a team we are better than. Well, they got down early and it was painfully apparent that it was gonna be a long day.

I think yesterday was extremely humbling for this young team, but most of all and more importantly, from how he sounds, I think chan was humbled the most, and that will be the key to beating the Jets. I fully expect us to incorporate a few new packages and plays on O and D and I trust that the team will come out swinging haymakers. Now, this is purely instinct and feeling, I called the prior 3 weeks as losses , mainly based off that, I just see that the players had enough and are gonna get that mentality that had them striving in the beginning of the season back and get some swagger back.

Now this is not merely based off of that, I live in the Tri state area and understand who we are playing and what is at stake. I see a Jet team that wants to run the ball, and can't , and a Bills team that will bottle up the run like they did vs miami. I also see Sanchez getting criticized more now than he ever did since being a Jet, and I think its obvious Burress and Holmes have given up on their QB, so if we stick to that 4 man front and bottle that run, I dont see Sanchez beating us, for the first time, Rex doesnt sound too confident

only if Sanchez has a post concussion-like TrentEdwardsish game and Freddy runs 30 plus times.

chances of this??? 1%.

Now, this is purely instinct and feeling, I called the prior 3 weeks as losses , mainly based off that, I just see that the players had enough and are gonna get that mentality that had them striving in the beginning of the season back and get some swagger back.

So losing the last two games by more than 27 points will inspire them to victory? I will take a puff off your pipe and hope your right Kimosabe

Well I have been wrong once this year on Wins and losses, and I can very well be wrong here, but I'm more of an instinct and psychological guy when it comes to games. I'm putting my money where my mouth is as well, as I do every week. I slammed the Dolphins last week, so its not like I'm blind here

Man I hope you are right. I just don't see them overcoming their injuries and our WRs beating that press coverage. We need to go Chicago and lay off all the passing and run the ball 30 times a game or were not winning another game. Don't know who is going run it, fred is beat, Spiller can't and White is MIA. Maybe we go big a and bring back Culcrick and Corey blocking like Raven did a few years ago With McClain and Lorenzo Neal.

um.....no

Be prepare for an annihilation! This game will be over in the 1st

quarter. Rex should rest his starters in the second half. Put

his scrubs up against our starting unit, and they're still better!

Why can't some of you make it easier for yourself to sleep at night

this team is finally playing on there level. :thumbdown:

Be prepare for an annihilation! This game will be over in the 1st

quarter. Rex should rest his starters in the second half. Put

his scrubs up against our starting unit, and they're still better!

Why can't some of you make it easier for yourself to sleep at night

this team is finally playing on there level. :thumbdown:

Really? The jets got beat by tim tebow who can ONLY do one thing and that is run. We are talking about a guy that has no buisness even being in a football stadium. You think the jets will beat the BILLS, youre nuts. Wish I could bet your paycheck.