just throwing a name out there...

london_bills

Something has changed. The guys don't look like they're 110% into it and behind Coach Gailey. Maybe it is we just don't have good talent, but I'm not 100% sure. The only WR we've lost to injury is Roscoe and Donald Jones for a couple of games. But now no one can catch a pass. I think I saw a graphic, 11 drops? Is that right?

We have taken about 100 step backs since the Redskin game and I don't think it's all talent and injuries. Something else is going on here.

wannstedt moves to def coordinator

Eric Mangini as new assistant head coach. has experience and a chip on his shoulder re the jets, patriots

or vice versa, mangini new def coach, wannstedt still assistant head coach

Wanny has to go too, he has sucked since he left Dallas and has done nothing for us except we are playing more 43 than ever which sucks with 34 personnel :thumbdown:

Thy Hybrid must go, bring in Greene

Yeah, but Dom Capers is one of a kind. Can you name anyone that's even close to him, you'll probably have to settle for one of his assistants.

I'll be fine with Mangini to be honest, but I doubt they do it.

Could of had Capers instead Jauron.

KEVIN GREENE

Eric Mangini as new assistant head coach. has experience and a chip on his shoulder re the jets, patriots

Why hire more mediocre coaches to replace the current mediocre coach? Ridiculous! This is like a dog chasing his tail. It will get you nowhere.

Jerry Sandusky is available. He will get personal with these boys!

How do you guys name people like Mangini as a possible assistant head coach in a serious manner. There is a better chance DMX will be our # 1 WR receiver next year. The chances Mangini would accept that position are about the same as the Bills offering it to him in the first place. A high priced outspoken coach would fit right in with ol chan and buddy.

We should see if Bill Bellichick will coach our DBs next year and wash my car on saturdays.

Edited by Estelle Getty

Something has changed. The guys don't look like they're 110% into it and behind Coach Gailey. Maybe it is we just don't have good talent, but I'm not 100% sure. The only WR we've lost to injury is Roscoe and Donald Jones for a couple of games. But now no one can catch a pass. I think I saw a graphic, 11 drops? Is that right?

We have taken about 100 step backs since the Redskin game and I don't think it's all talent and injuries. Something else is going on here.

injuries

This team needs an emotional coach. Someone who's going to get in people's face, and stay on their butts about everything. Right now, there's no accountability. Not to the coach, and not to each other. A big softie like mangini can only make that worse.

Good lord people we are a 500 team halfway thru the season. Most people predicted 3-13 for us now we are going to fire the entire coaching staff and start over because we lost 3 games?

It's obviously not just because we lost 3 Games...It's how we lost them, who we lost them to, and the reality that 3 of the 5 wins came despite some terrible Defensive at times...When Sanchez, Romo, and Matt freaking Moore make you look like you're playing with 9 on Defense...You know you're getting out coached pretty soundly...Edwards has got to go... B-)

Id like to get a guy like Dom Capers who schemse and blitzes and stuff. we are vanilla and we suck

dom capers is pretty set in his ways in regards to the players he wants for his schemes. that would require commitment, and money, and i think we all know that won't work here.

Good lord people we are a 500 team halfway thru the season. Most people predicted 3-13 for us now we are going to fire the entire coaching staff and start over because we lost 3 games?

we are damn lucky to be .500 right now... at this time, we are by far the worst team in the league. not to mention we have regressed defensively from last year, and that's saying a LOT...!!! i understand that we have injuries, but what team doesn't? i would have no problem with gailey giving it another year, but we need new ideas on defense.