just throwing a name out there...

london_bills

wannstedt moves to def coordinator

Eric Mangini as new assistant head coach. has experience and a chip on his shoulder re the jets, patriots

or vice versa, mangini new def coach, wannstedt still assistant head coach

Edited by london_bills

I love the fact that people are so moved to change, but there is NO CHANCE Chan or Buddy are replaced at seasons end...unless Ralph goes to the great big superbowl in the sky. If that happened, unless Colonel Sanders or Foghorn Leghorn buy the team and speak Buddy-ese, these two are fixtures at One Bills Drive...

Id like to get a guy like Dom Capers who schemse and blitzes and stuff. we are vanilla and we suck

Yeah, but Dom Capers is one of a kind. Can you name anyone that's even close to him, you'll probably have to settle for one of his assistants.

I'll be fine with Mangini to be honest, but I doubt they do it.

Edited by bouds

I love the fact that people are so moved to change, but there is NO CHANCE Chan or Buddy are replaced at seasons end...unless Ralph goes to the great big superbowl in the sky. If that happened, unless Colonel Sanders or Foghorn Leghorn buy the team and speak Buddy-ese, these two are fixtures at One Bills Drive...

i dont think they should replace chan, maybe a change somewhere like defense to shake things a bit

the OP said def coordinator, i.e. ron edwards. buddy's here and chan's his man. i do think there's a chance of edwards getting axed, but i doubt anyone other than wannstadt would get the nod to DC. he's already been here and knows the personnel and he and chan man crush each other. and im cool with wanny and going back to a 4 man dline front. never understood chan's 'you gotta design offensive schemes around personnel' but reluctancy to have the same flexibility around defense. you dont get that ability with a first time coordinator, gotta be a legit pro dc.

I say I say I say booyyyy we gonna build thru the draft!!!

We got us this lil scat back named CJ Spillage on the radah..He is a game changa I say...

lol..

Build thru the draft. That kills me, makes u wonder if they draft by pin the tail on the college player method

Id like to get a guy like Dom Capers who schemse and blitzes and stuff. we are vanilla and we suck

At one time we had 2 of the best in the game & let them both go or gave them more than what they could handle in Greg Williams & Dick Lebeau & i still can't believe we let him go :doh: ??? That one ranks right up there with the Pollian thing !!! :cry:

Eric Mangini as new assistant head coach. has experience and a chip on his shoulder re the jets, patriots

Heck year, because Wannstedt has had such a positive impact on the defense this year.

Mangini was offered a position with the Eagles right after the Bills beat them, and he said no. I would like to see Jeff Fisher, but no good head coach is going to come here with Wilson as the owner, he is a joke.

Dolphins safety Jeremiah Bell said the team quit in the first half. Blame for this is going to shift from George Edwards to Chan Gailey soon now that the offense has sputered. Injuries and lack of talent not withstanding, the team looks unmotivatd and uninspired. I'll say it first: the team has quit on the season and Gailey. :devil: