Tweets from Celebs, Current Bills players, and others

Lv-Bills

You will see some Bills in here. Spiller, Morrison, Nelson...

The Celeb Twitter-world Reaction to Tebow

Pretty fun to read through these:

Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow‘s game-winning 20-yard touchdown run Thursday night sent fans at Mile High into a frenzy. It also led to an insane number of tweets on Twitter including many from Florida Gators, celebrities and famous athletes. Below are just a few of those tweets compiled early Friday morning. If a celebrity or athlete you follow did not make this list, please tweet or e-mail us.

Check out all 30 of the tweets…after the break!

Jack Youngblood (@theblood85): Tebow in crunchtime accelerates this old man’s heartrate. Can’t deny his ability and drive to win – accept it

Al Horford (@Al_Horford): Give Tebow credit. Simply a WINNER. It’s not pretty, but getting it done! Stop hating on the kid.

Erin Andrews (@ErinAndrews): Wow

Brandon Spikes (@bspikes55): Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! It’s great 2 be a Florida gator #GatorNation #GoGators #PoWwWwW

Kordell Stewart (@KSlash10): Man man man……great job by Tebow. It is what it is. I must admit….great job. 60 minutes…

Hakim Warrick (@hdubb21): Tebow is like watching 1 of those cheesy sport movies… somehow someway the underdog finds a way to get that W #salute

Bobby McCray (@bobbymccray): Tebow really inspires alot of kids that have to deal with people always telling them what you can and can’t do…GO GATORS!! #GatorNation

Justin Trattou (@Justin_Trattou): Really enjoyed watching Tebow shut up the critics once again. He’s a winner nd a beast on that field. Anyone who doesn’t respect him is nuts

Alex Brown (@alexbrown96): Tebow is just…. Well……. TEBOW!!! Unreal!!!

Vernon Wells (@vernonwells10): Tebow does it again, amazing!

Dorian Munroe (@D_Munroe): Really don’t know what else to say, that boy Tebow is a winner.

Jamie Foxx (@iamjamiefoxx): Tim Tebow just made me a fan again!

Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ): Tebow is 4-1 as starting Denver QB. W’s are the only stats that matter. Same guy who willed Florida to national title win over my Sooners.

C.J. Spiller (@CJSPILLER): You can say what you won’t ab tebow but my boi is a winner went 95 yards a good defense that’s why they say never beat against a man of God

Ozzie Guillen (@OzzieGuillen): Tim tebow you have heart wuao good for u and u team kid

Marreese Speights (@Mospeights16): Let’s goooooooo tebow

A.J. Green (@ajgreen_18): Tebow is playin tebow ball now dude is a winner..

LeBron James (@kingjames): S/O @TimTebow for getting that W tonight vs the Jets at home. #allhedoiswin

Chris Webber (@realchiswebber): TEEEEEBOOOW!

Kirk Morrison (@kirkmorrison): Tebow saved the best for last. Wow.

Bill Romanowski (@billromanowski): Tebow is like Mother Teresa playing QB in the NFL. He inspires me!

Erik Murphy (@erik_murphy): I’m jumpin on the Tebow bandwagon, bottomline is he gets it done

Dee Finley (@deefinley13): My jets let me down big time. Tim did his thing tho.

Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons): @TimTebow is a winner. Congrats my boy.

David Nelson (@DavidNelson86): Proud of ya, and thank you @TimTebow

Patrick Ewing, Jr. (@pewingjr6): I got much respect for @TimTebow he got heart! No matter what ppl say he keeps making good things happen

Jemalle Cornelius (@jemalle6): I’m in my living room #Tebowing

**** Vitale (@DickieV): @timtebow WINNER – WINNER – WINNER – A flat out Football player! Haters get a life the kid is SPECIAL. 4-1 with a sub par team. #TENACIOUS

Angie Harmon (@Angie_Harmon): THAT’S IT!! Tim Tebow has singlehandedly made me a #Broncos fan! I’m pulling 4 them 4 the rest of the season!!!

Kurt Warner (@kurt13warner): Wow, @TimTebow does it again! So happy 4 him, no idea how he does it, but I remember when ppl said the same about me! Phil 4:13 #fb

source: http://www.onlygators.com/11/18/2011...big-touchdown/

Awesome read! Thanks for posting!

Best Tweet: Hakim Warrick. He's 100% right. If the last three months of Tebow's life were a Disney movie, I'd be sticking my finger down my throat. It's good to see good, wholesome, cheesy stuff actually exists from time to time!

Worst Tweet: Erin Andrews. Thanks for the entrhalling contribution, Erin. "Wow"

Awesome read! Thanks for posting!

Best Tweet: Hakim Warrick. He's 100% right. If the last three months of Tebow's life were a Disney movie, I'd be sticking my finger down my throat. It's good to see good, wholesome, cheesy stuff actually exists from time to time!

Worst Tweet: Erin Andrews. Thanks for the entrhalling contribution, Erin. "Wow"

What's amazing to me is that the game seemed like it was one of the worst QB'ed games in NFL history (on both sides), but look how long everyone in the country stayed with it last night. Everyone I talked to today watched it. And judging by a lot of social media, the whole country was watching.

Cool stuff.

What language is Spiller tweeting in?

:w00t:

What's amazing to me is that the game seemed like it was one of the worst QB'ed games in NFL history (on both sides), but look how long everyone in the country stayed with it last night. Everyone I talked to today watched it. And judging by a lot of social media, the whole country was watching.

This is an excellent point; great observation. Even I, for once, didn't fall asleep on my couch in the late 2nd quarter of a primetime game. Tebow has that kind of pull!

mensa meeting there. the kid can't throw. it's not going to happen. trent edwards went 4-1.

That's why it's so unbelievable and improbable. Duh! Plus, it's a guy who creates very strong opinions in either direction. You gotta admit last night was pretty amazing (as far as a regular season moment goes).

Edited by The Kaz

I can't speak for everyone, but I was watching the whole game hoping for a Jets loss. That's what kept me tuned in.

Watching Tebow play on that 95 yard drive was a bonus.

Kurt Warner (@kurt13warner): Wow, @TimTebow does it again! So happy 4 him, no idea how he does it, but I remember when ppl said the same about me! Phil 4:13 #fb

former athletes, no matter what race, creed, or sex just can't stand someone else replacing them in any way whatsoever.

i hate those little digs they always manage to get in.

"honestly, im surprised aaron rodgers didnt win a super bowl sooner."

life moves on old man, the world keeps spinning kurt. you're not the first professional athlete to believe in jesus, and timmy t won't be the last.

We need McKelvin to translate.

GO BILLS!!!

Permettez Moi!

Language: Twittereez, modern rap dialect

Original:

C.J. Spiller (@CJSPILLER): You can say what you won’t ab tebow but my boi is a winner went 95 yards a good defense that’s why they say never beat against a man of God

Translation:

C.J. Spiller: "Every sportswriter will walk with slanders*. You can say what you want about Tebow, but my boy is a winner. Look how he went 95 yards against a good defense. For the tackles of the wicked shall be broken, but the Lord upholds the righteous**. That's why they say "never bet against a Man of God".

*paraphrase Jeremiah 9:4. No offense intended.

**paraphrase Psalm 37:17 KJ version. No offense intended.

former athletes, no matter what race, creed, or sex just can't stand someone else replacing them in any way whatsoever.

life moves on old man, the world keeps spinning kurt. you're not the first professional athlete to believe in jesus, and timmy t won't be the last.

Wow, I think this is an Olympic-caliber bout of leaping to conclusions.

I've heard athletes say that about teammates: "I don't know how he does it - I don't think he knows how he does it!" and it usually seems to be said with respect, for someone whose performance rises above the predictable.

The bible verse at the end, Phil 4:13, is one Tebow wore in his eyeblack at FSU

All in all it seems like a respectful nod from one QB whose performance rose above the predictable ("who is this guy?") to another who may be on the same track.

But -- as you like

What the hell are you talking about?? You're comparing Kurt Warner's Twitter comment to Favre's megalomaniac dig at Rodgers? Those two aren't just apples and oranges, they're apples and razor blades. Warner is a genuine guy and is being complimentary, thus the "so happy 4 him" comment. Favre, on the other hand, is a bitter turd. See the difference?

I'm just glad Sapp didn't open his giant mouth to say something REAAAAAAALY stupid. Where are the Orton supporters man? Enough with the Tebownites, where are the Orton fans!!!?

I was watching the game at the house with my brother and when Tebow scored the game winning TD I told him I bet Orton is over on the sidelines saying, "I can't believe this :censored: . Well, my days in Denver are done."

What the hell are you talking about?? You're comparing Kurt Warner's Twitter comment to Favre's megalomaniac dig at Rodgers? Those two aren't just apples and oranges, they're apples and razor blades. Warner is a genuine guy and is being complimentary, thus the "so happy 4 him" comment. Favre, on the other hand, is a bitter turd. See the difference?

kurt warner said, "Kurt Warner (@kurt13warner): Wow, @TimTebow does it again! So happy 4 him, no idea how he does it, but I remember when ppl said the same about me!"

if you can't feel the absolute envy coming through that post for the 24/7 love timmy t is getting for beeing BFFs with jesus christ, you've probably never known an athlete that's done anything above the high school level.

real world equivalents -

you sit down at your in-laws table for thanksgiving.

"this turkey is amazing. just as good as when i make it at home."

you're driving with your wife.

"good job parking the car honey. you did as good of a job as when i do it."

your coworker gets a promotion for work he did on a 6 month long project.

"nice job mark. you handled that last presentation as well as the one i gave last quarter."

step out of the hero-worshipping shoes. athletes are pampered d*cks that have been told they are kings of the world since junior high school. it is amusing when sites like twitter break down those walls, and give a look into the actual persona of people like kurt warner, instead of the image of his wife clutching the bible on the sideline praying for her husband to throw a touchdown so he doesn't have to go back to bagging groceries at safe way.

he probably beats her too :)

GO BILLS!