I AM ON FIRE TODAY!!!

Homey D. Clown

Ripping off one liners and comments on lots of threads today!!! (family is in town and in the other room, so I am hiding in the computer room...lol)

Thank you southwest, now everyone flies cheap!!! where's my scotch.... :doh:

Sounds like you have a head start to the Thanksgiving

Holiday!!

Being a Bills fan either makes you resistant to pain, or a glutton for punishment

I find that it does both actually.... I am numb from all the losing, humiliation, and past failures, which induces the constant onslaught of recurring failures and humiliation since i remain a Bills fan(Buffalo sports fan in general). :ph34r:

I find that it does both actually.... I am numb from all the losing, humiliation, and past failures, which induces the constant onslaught of recurring failures and humiliation since i remain a Bills fan(Buffalo sports fan in general). :ph34r:

With that post?

You're getting colder. Com'on let me have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana:

Whew. I thought you meant literally on fire, and coming here for advice.

(Which would have been either to blame a volunteer fireman, or tell you "Don't worry, it'll burn itself out eventually.")

I did too. And here I was ready to extinguish the blaze with the beer I had for lunch.

Edited by Chef Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Haha!! I had no idea how far out there this thread had gotten... But If I were on fire literally, thank you to the one gentleman who offered up his precious beer(heavenly nectar as we call it) to extinguish my burning carcass. :thumbsup:

Holiday is over, all relatives now out of my house, nobody was assaulted(verbally yes, physically, no) and I expect my Scotch induced 5 day state of inebriation should wear off by mid-day wednesday. Sans Bills game it was still nice not to be at work.

Now if only I could have a mild stroke for christmas, spend a few days getting sponge baths from young sexy nurses, get a little shut-eye, then return home, say, on January 2nd, I'd be all set.

Edited by McKinleys Curse

Now if only I could have a mild stroke for christmas, spend a few days getting sponge baths from young sexy nurses

Look at this situation from the perspective of the afore mentioned young, sexy nurse ...

Yep.. I had to give a sponge bath to another farting, drooling, dirty old man .... Hightlight of my day .... not ... :D

Haha!! I had no idea how far out there this thread had gotten... But If I were on fire literally, thank you to the one gentleman who offered up his precious beer(heavenly nectar as we call it) to extinguish my burning carcass. :thumbsup:

Re-read my post. It was beer I already drank. So as it was leaving my body I figured I'd put it to good use.