The Official "I Still BILLIEVE THREAD"

EldaBillsFan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but let's be honest here. Why would Ralph Wilson put a dime more than he has to into getting top notch talent when every year Bills fans fill up the seats and buy the merch?

Here is the usual Bills season...

1. Ralph Wilson continues to field a "bargain" team

2. Billiever fans with their blindly hopeful "this is our year mantra" buy the garbage

3. reality hits....the talent sucks

Wilson even "Buffaloed" the fans into thinking Fitzpatrick was some sort of long term QB solution...Bills fans bought in...and now they are disillusioned.

Thanks to the Bill-ievers who will consume whatever crap is thrown out as a product, there's no need for Ralph to invest more in the team. Why lower his profit margin if he sells out his stadium while fielding the J.V.?

Sorry, but let's be honest here. Why would Ralph Wilson put a dime more than he has to into getting top notch talent when every year Bills fans fill up the seats and buy the merch?

2. Billiever fans with their blindly hopeful "this is our year mantra" buy the garbage

Wilson even "Buffaloed" the fans into thinking Fitzpatrick was some sort of long term QB solution...Bills fans bought in...and now they are disillusioned.

Thanks to the Bill-ievers who will consume whatever crap is thrown out as a product, there's no need for Ralph to invest more in the team. Why lower his profit margin if he sells out his stadium while fielding the J.V.?

Tell me something, friend.

Don't you suppose that some fans enjoy attending Bills games and wearing the merch because they think it's fun, regardless of the team's results? And don't you suppose it's a bit egocentric to lecture people about how they ought to spend their free time and expendable income?

Will you go to the prom with me? I asked Carly but she said she's going with Josh Davies.

I agree with this. Its time for people to stop being in denial and realize how much of a scum bag Ralph wilson is. He doesn't give a rat's A** about this team anymore. If he did, he would being doing everything in his power to get this team to a championship, or heck, even the playoffs. ESPECIALLY knowing his days left on this earth are limited. This guy is on borrowed time and you would think he'd be dishing out everything to help this team out but no. After he dies his Family will inherit all his money and by the way it looks, the Buffalo Bills organization will be a thing of the past. Lets face it, as long as Ralph is around the Bills will be around and as long as ralph is around the Bills will suck. Its a lose-lose situation. He has us fans by the balls. If there was a pro bowl team for Owners, Ralphy would be dead last in the votes. Time to wake up people.

Can't blame fans for being fans, its Ralph fault for not putting the money out, wants to be the first person to take it with him :angry:

So the fans are the problem. Well thank you for enlightening me. I forgot that there were so many fans on the field the past three weeks. The fact is that this team lacked depth. When people started getting hurt, it affected their play. Also, the style of play leaves something to be desired. There are problems with this team for sure, but it has nothing to do with the fans or the owner. And just for the record OP, I have been a Bills fan since the first season in 1960. I will continue to be one for the rest of my life. If you don't like that fact, too bad.

The best thing the Bills have going for them is the fan base. We deserve better than we get...I am hardly a Bills apologist, or one of those wearing rose-colored glasses. But, I am so sick of people coming here, and trying to blame Bills fans for how pathetic this franchise is for the last decade. Everybody has a job (owners, managment, coaches, players, and fans) and as far as I can see, the fans have been holding up their part of things in exemplary fashion. The fans have ben doing their job.